New Here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi-

I'm new here and found out about MUT at Specktra.net. This seems to be a very active place!

Well, not sure what to tell you, the avatar is me, i love my MAC collection and i use it all! Every day is something different! I invested in a train case! I took a few friends down with me and well, they are addicted now too! I gave MAC products gifts too! I am so glad i dont work there, i wouldn't be getting any money!

Spare time is spent doing freelance photography, mostly portraiture. Which i LOVE! No digital! Black and white, sometimes a little hand coloring, but thats it. I just say NO to photoshop! What else... i live in Northern NJ and shop at Short Hills MAC, its a freestanding store, and sometimes i really hate it, cuz the SA's can be SUPER mean and intimidating. They had a male MA/SA (not sure) and he was very cool, i dont' know what happened to him. Anyway, I enjoy my horses, being outside, sports and of course MAC!

Hey there! We love to welcome users from other product junkie sites
wink.gif
Welcome to MakeupTalk, from the backend admin department! Hope you can find us to be fun and nice. Hey, check out the review center and the swap center for the latest products in there.
smile.gif

Take care and we will be looking forward to your posts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe

Hi-I'm new here and found out about MUT at Specktra.net. This seems to be a very active place!

Well, not sure what to tell you, the avatar is me, i love my MAC collection and i use it all! Every day is something different! I invested in a train case! I took a few friends down with me and well, they are addicted now too! I gave MAC products gifts too! I am so glad i dont work there, i wouldn't be getting any money!

Spare time is spent doing freelance photography, mostly portraiture. Which i LOVE! No digital! Black and white, sometimes a little hand coloring, but thats it. I just say NO to photoshop! What else... i live in Northern NJ and shop at Short Hills MAC, its a freestanding store, and sometimes i really hate it, cuz the SA's can be SUPER mean and intimidating. They had a male MA/SA (not sure) and he was very cool, i dont' know what happened to him. Anyway, I enjoy my horses, being outside, sports and of course MAC!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it GREATLY! I like it here already!

Hi, welcome to MUT!

This is a great place with lots of great, friendly people!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome macforme,mut is lots of fun and very informative.hopee you enjoy yourself here!xGwendolyn form NY
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi-I'm new here and found out about MUT at Specktra.net. This seems to be a very active place!

Hi Mcforme! Great to have you with us! I am sure you will feel right at home here amongst the other make up junkies..

I see you love horses, they are beautiful creature's and i love them too.I am really looking forweard to reading your posts to see what tips i can pick up..lol

Have fun on the boards,and ime sure you will make some new friends too!

hi Pauline! Yep, i love my horses, got 2 of them! Here's a picture.. Wow, this site is SO much nicer then some of the "others" out there..

HorseBrothers.jpg

hi Pauline! Yep, i love my horses, got 2 of them! Here's a picture.. Wow, this site is SO much nicer then some of the "others" out there..
HorseBrothers.jpg

OMG, those horses are so fricken nice! Damn, they look so tall! Where you live again?

HorseBrothers.jpg

Oh and thanks for giving the compliment. We pride ourselves on the "dramaless" site of the beautyworld lol
Hope you see you really chit chatting allot

I live in Northern New Jersey, board my horses in Sussex County.. Thanks for the compliments, we love them too, just like kids.

Hi! Welcome to MUT! I'm Liz from California. Hope you enjoy it here
biggrin.gif

HEY!! Welcome to MUT! you'll love it here!! Everyone is SUPER friendly! And your horses are BEAUTIFUL!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi-I'm new here and found out about MUT at Specktra.net. This seems to be a very active place!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons HEY!! Welcome to MUT! you'll love it here!! Everyone is SUPER friendly! And your horses are BEAUTIFUL! Thank u Miss Pink Ribbons.. I appreciate it! Everyone is SO friendly.. what a welcome difference!.

Welcome, MacForMe! MuT is an awesome site! I am Jen from Texas. And, yes, your horses are gorgeous.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Looking forward to your posts and getting to know ya.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe hi Pauline! Yep, i love my horses, got 2 of them! Here's a picture.. Wow, this site is SO much nicer then some of the "others" out there..
HorseBrothers.jpg

WOW they look great happy and healthy! They are handsome horse's.What's their names? Awww they are so lovely!

Originally Posted by Pauline WOW they look great happy and healthy! They are handsome horse's.What's their names? Awww they are so lovely! On the left in the Red halter is Shooter, he is 4 year old Quarter Horse Grade, and we rescued him. On the Right is Colonel Leo Jack, aka Zip, a quarter horse descendant of Two Eyed Jack.. He is 12 years old.. and they are both spoiled brats.

Originally Posted by MacForMe On the left in the Red halter is Shooter, he is 4 year old Quarter Horse Grade, and we rescued him. On the Right is Colonel Leo Jack, aka Zip, a quarter horse descendant of Two Eyed Jack.. He is 12 years old.. and they are both spoiled brats. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>
HorseBrothers.jpg
</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-right-bg.gif)" width=10></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=10>

They know they are loved!

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-bot-bg.gif)" width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top width=10>
quot-bot-right.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Latest posts

Back