New here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm new here - just found this site today - and I thought that I'd introduce myself!

I'm Lina, 29 years old, from Sweden. My English isn't the best (sorry 'bout that) but I try my best and I think that I can make myself understood.

This site is addictive and I'm sure that I will spend a lot of time here!
icon_smile.gif

Hi Lina, welcome to MUT :icon_love I'm Sarah 21, from London

Hope you enjoy this site as much as we all do
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Lina!

Welcome to MUT, I'm Leony, 25 from Japan.

Enjoy and hope to see you around
smile.gif

Hiya Lina! Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you.

If you need help with anything on the site, just shout
biggrin.gif

Hey Lina!

Welcome to MUT!

Yup, this place is definitely addictive!!

Hi Lina! I'm Janelle, 25 & from NY. Nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You'll be on here all the time! It's very addicting!
biggrin.gif

Hi Lina welcome to mut!!!!Im Gwendolyn from NY and i looooooove mut.Im sure you will love it here too!!!We have the nicest girls around!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by vanja

Hi everybody! I'm new here - just found this site today - and I thought that I'd introduce myself!
I'm Lina, 29 years old, from Sweden. My English isn't the best (sorry 'bout that) but I try my best and I think that I can make myself understood.

icon_smile.gif

Hi Vanja! Welcome to MakeupTalk! Your name is very pretty I love it...
Looking forward to your posts. Your English sounds perfect!

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here!

Welcome aboard Lina to MUT! I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. Glad you popped in. You will enjoy this site as the girls here a just wonderful!

Hey Lina, welcome to MuT - I'm Karen from NY ~ very nice to meet ya !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi lina and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. this is a great site. it's so exciting to meet people from all over the world. if you love makeup this is the place to be!

Originally Posted by vanja Hi everybody! I'm new here - just found this site today - and I thought that I'd introduce myself!

icon_smile.gif

Welcome to MUT Lina. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by vanja Hi everybody! I'm new here - just found this site today - and I thought that I'd introduce myself!

icon_smile.gif

Hi Lina... Sweden is soo beautiful, i visited Goteborg last year and i loved it!don't worry about your english, I live in the US but my english is not perfect... but everybody here is very patient and nice, and they usually know what we mean even when we make mistakes
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi Lena. i'm karrie from washington. you are right. this site is soooo addictive. i get lost in it and i love it! have fun!!
wink.gif

icon_smile.gif

Welcome Lina to MUT. Like all of us here at MUT, you've come to the right place. Everyone one here at this website are wonderful
icon_exclaim.gif
I'm from Los Angeles.

Latest posts

Back