New here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I just joined over here - thought I already joined a while back, but I guess not. I've been visiting here for a while though.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad to be here!

HEY KAGE!

How are ya?
icon_lol.gif
Well, at anyrate, I wanted to extend a WARM welcome to you and hopefully you find MuT a cool place ot hangout! There are alot of fun people here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Hi! I just joined over here - thought I already joined a while back, but I guess not. I've been visiting here for a while though.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad to be here!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) HEY KAGE!
How are ya?
icon_lol.gif
Well, at anyrate, I wanted to extend a WARM welcome to you and hopefully you find MuT a cool place ot hangout! There are alot of fun people here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Tony! Quick question - I saw some posts for free gift w/ purchases on the makeup board. I've got a few codes for gwp's at Urban Decay and Hard Candy - would I be allowed to post them?I *love* the way you have this site set up - I love these message boards - very friendly to the eye.

Thanks for having me here! I can't wait to be more involved!

Sure Post away! Hey thanks for the nice compliments on the board layout etc. Alot of beauty board people are not used to our message board's superior functionality and layout. Make sure you look at the other part of MuT here. We have a cool product review center here and a nice swap center here too. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Thanks Tony! Quick question - I saw some posts for free gift w/ purchases on the makeup board. I've got a few codes for gwp's at Urban Decay and Hard Candy - would I be allowed to post them? I *love* the way you have this site set up - I love these message boards - very friendly to the eye. Thanks for having me here! I can't wait to be more involved!

Hi Kage_sCupotea!!!

Glad to meet you. I hope you keep the posts and visits coming!

wordwelcome.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Hi! I just joined over here - thought I already joined a while back, but I guess not. I've been visiting here for a while though.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad to be here!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Sure Post away!
Hey thanks for the nice compliments on the board layout etc. Alot of beauty board people are not used to our message board's superior functionality and layout.

Make sure you look at the other part of MuT here. We have a cool product review center here and a nice swap center here too.

Thanks again!

I can't wait to get involved in the swapping and product reviews! We've just moved to our house, so I'll try to use those as diversions when I take breaks from unpacking.
wink.gif

My husband really liked the looks of this site, too, and he said the message boards are very similar to those at the site he moderates at, Spoofee.com.

I think these message boards are a lot easier to navigate and more friendly in lots of ways. I think I'm going to like it here, a lot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Hi Kage_sCupotea!!! Glad to meet you. I hope you keep the posts and visits coming! Thanks a bunch! It feels like home! *grin*

So glad you're here! You seem like you'll fit in perfectly here.

Can't wait to chat more.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Hi! I just joined over here - thought I already joined a while back, but I guess not. I've been visiting here for a while though.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad to be here!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer So glad you're here! You seem like you'll fit in perfectly here.Can't wait to chat more.

Thanks Tinydancer! My only regret is that I didn't sign up for the message boards way back when I first found the site! I've been visiting for quite some time, and always wanted to set up a swap list and such. I'm so excited to find such a friendly message board, though! It's as though the others I frequented are like Mama and Papa Bears' porridge (too hot, and too cold), but MuT is *just right*! (LOL - funny allusion, I know...but it was all I could think of at the moment!)
I can't wait to get to know everyone more!
smile.gif

You're right, this board is very different from the rest. We're very tight here and Tony & Reija *the board owners* are totally cool!

The swapping feature is new here and I've done one swap already and its so much fun!

Girl, if you're anything like the rest of us then you'll see how great it is to swap something that didn't quite work for you in exchange for something that you've been wanting to try. Anyway, we're glad you're here!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Thanks Tinydancer! My only regret is that I didn't sign up for the message boards way back when I first found the site! I've been visiting for quite some time, and always wanted to set up a swap list and such. I'm so excited to find such a friendly message board, though! It's as though the others I frequented are like Mama and Papa Bears' porridge (too hot, and too cold), but MuT is *just right*! (LOL - funny allusion, I know...but it was all I could think of at the moment!)
I can't wait to get to know everyone more!
smile.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad to be here!

Hey Kage!! Sorry alittle late to the party but Welcome!!

Originally Posted by allisong Hey Kage!! Sorry alittle late to the party but Welcome!! Hi Alli! Thanks so much! I'm excited!!!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back