new here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
icon_redface.gif

I'm new here...just thought I'd introduce myself...I'm Meghan. I'm 31, I run two businesses from home in addition to homeschooling my two daughters. The little one recently potty trained and cured me of my addiction to adorable cloth diapers and ridiculous amounts of time spend on the CD discussion forums so now I need a new place to chat! I figure, this time it's about me! I'm a busy mama and most of the time, I can get away with minimalistic makeup, but I am looking for tips on natural looking, good for my skin, good for the planet, stay-put makeup that will survive TX heat & humidity and lots of snuggling with the girls!

...thanks in advance for your friendly advice!

-meg

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. glad to have you aboard
smile.gif

Originally Posted by p137

Hi,
icon_redface.gif

I'm new here...just thought I'd introduce myself...I'm Meghan. I'm 31, I run two businesses from home in addition to homeschooling my two daughters. The little one recently potty trained and cured me of my addiction to adorable cloth diapers and ridiculous amounts of time spend on the CD discussion forums so now I need a new place to chat! I figure, this time it's about me! I'm a busy mama and most of the time, I can get away with minimalistic makeup, but I am looking for tips on natural looking, good for my skin, good for the planet, stay-put makeup that will survive TX heat & humidity and lots of snuggling with the girls!

...thanks in advance for your friendly advice!

-meg

Hi Meghan, Welcome to MakeupTalk

Hiya Meghan! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on this site just shout. Look forward to chatting with you

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya Meghan! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on this site just shout. Look forward to chatting with you Ireland?!
icon_eek.gif
I have family there! I swear everyone in county Claire is my cousin! My mother was born in Waterford and came to the states in '65. I haven't been since '95 and we're planning a trip this year. You're a lucky girl, it's a wonderful country!
claps.gif

Thanks all, for your friendly welcome!

Hi Meghan, looking forward to your posts! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

Hi Meghan, Welcome to MuT hon. Hope you're enjoying reading the posts and having fun here. I'me Pauline from the UK and am pleased to meet you.
icon_smile.gif
Have you treid Gale Hayman makeup before? It's fantastic, cruelty free and perfect for a natural look AND it last's all day through humidity too. Its definaltey worth a try.

Latest posts

Back