New kitty on the block!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I live in Scottsdale, Az. Love it here! Great shopping! I love to shop, party and discuss beauty. Hope to be talking to some of you soon! Valentine

Hello and welcome, Valentine!
biggrin.gif

icon_surprised.gif
Originally Posted by valentine Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I live in Scottsdale, Az. Love it here! Great shopping! I love to shop, party and discuss beauty. Hope to be talking to some of you soon! Valentine

Hi and welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by valentine

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I live in Scottsdale, Az. Love it here! Great shopping! I love to shop, party and discuss beauty. Hope to be talking to some of you soon! Valentine

Welcome to MuT! Hope you can have some partyin' fun here!

WELCOME TO MUT!!!

i'm liz from the central coast of cali
smile.gif
glad to have you hear.

Welcome to MuT Valentine, glad you found this site because it's very nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by valentine Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I live in Scottsdale, Az. Love it here! Great shopping! I love to shop, party and discuss beauty. Hope to be talking to some of you soon! Valentine

& Welcome to MuT Valentine. Glad to have you here & know you'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Hi Valentine, I'm Joy from Los Angeles! My BF is from Phoenix & I've heard great things about shopping in Scottsdale too.
smile.gif
I look forward to reading your posts!

Welcome to MuT Valentine! I'm laura from ireland. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Welcome Valentine!! Sorry for the late hello...
icon_redface.gif
I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you and have you on board! Enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back