New La Prairie lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
La Prairie came out with a new lipstick called Cellular Luxe Lip Color that has caviar extract in it which is suppose to firm the lips. I can't imagine spending $50 for it though. Ouch!

Wow! La Prairie prices make YSL look reasonable!
icon_eek.gif

I'd recommend using a bit of eye cream on the lips before your regular lipstick or gloss. You'll probably have the same effect.

Just to let you know, any lemmings of mine born out of La Prairie will be locked up and shipped to far away lands!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Hi Reija,
Wow..that's some expensive lipstick..lol! I can tell you though that the Skin Caviar Foundation is one of the most beautiful foundations I have tried. I mean it's 150 bucks a pop but I have seen it for 130 other places..If you go to http://www.laprairie.com and write customer service, they will send you a sample of it and you will see what I mean..lol! La Prairie's Skin Caviar Foundation and Kanebo's Cream Foundation are my absolute faves in the liquid foundation dept.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) La Prairie came out with a new lipstick called Cellular Luxe Lip Color that has caviar extract in it which is suppose to firm the lips. I can't imagine spending $50 for it though. Ouch! For $50 I would expect it to jump out of the tube and apply itself to my lips..LOL too much $$

Hi Irishgirl! Last night I tried out the La Prairie Skin Caviar foundation and it's so beautiful!! I knew it had great skincare and coverage properties, so I coaxed my friend Ana to let me do her skin with it. She has uneven skintone, redness and dryness from Lupus and right now she's using Smashbox liquid foundation which IMHO is not giving her skin the care and finish she needs. I matched her to Sand Beige and applied the foundation with a brush, then did the concealer overtop on her undereye area. I finished up with a touch of Touche Eclat #1 also on her undereye area and lines running on the sides of her mouth. Since she's so dry I did not use powder to set the foundation, but I did a touch of powder blush on her cheeks for color. Ana was absolutely thrilled with the foundation! I warned her of the $$ and she still bought it. Hmmm...I think she likes it! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Hi Reija, Wow..that's some expensive lipstick..lol! I can tell you though that the Skin Caviar Foundation is one of the most beautiful foundations I have tried. I mean it's 150 bucks a pop but I have seen it for 130 other places..If you go to http://www.laprairie.com and write customer service, they will send you a sample of it and you will see what I mean..lol! La Prairie's Skin Caviar Foundation and Kanebo's Cream Foundation are my absolute faves in the liquid foundation dept.

Latest posts

Back