New Limited Edition Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Homespun one actually looks really nice, especially as a gift. I kind of wish the Vanity Fair box had a piece of jewelry in it like last years Precious Metals box, I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that one. But I will definitely be getting a Homespun box if it doesn't sell out in the next two weeks!

I ordered that Milk Bar mix a few weeks ago, they were so decadent! Warning: the instructions are for a stand mixer, not everybody has one.  I'm sure folks could figure out a translation to hand mixer, but they do work differently.  

Also, delicious?  YES.  Would I spend $16 on cookie mix at the grocery store?  Nope!  You can't beat free with points, though.  

I'd probably go for the Homespun box if I hadn't just tried these.  

I totally bought the Homespun box... I really want the Vanity Affair box too but I'm not sure the price point is enough to make me pull the trigger. 

I really want Homespun but I want to wait until I see all of the boxes before I decided... Hopefully they don't sell out.  

On another note I wish they'd stop putting in lip balms in LE boxes as I never ever go through any of my lip balms and now I have a huge hoard of them. 

The Homespun one actually looks really nice, especially as a gift. I kind of wish the Vanity Fair box had a piece of jewelry in it like last years Precious Metals box, I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that one. But I will definitely be getting a Homespun box if it doesn't sell out in the next two weeks!
Same! I still lust after those head phones the precious metals box had!

I had a $100 gift card I received for my birthday so I went ahead and ordered the Vanity Affair box this morning. I just got my shipping notice so it should be here Thursday or Friday. This is just the best box ever for me.
So jealous! I feel like its the most "luxe" box they've done yet, brand wise.

I had a bunch of points, so I got the Homespun box (looks really nice!), plus the mystery bag, used the takeoff20 and my points - got it all for 14.00

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hehe, I got it for $12!! I only am slightly annoyed I had 60 points that I wasted, but oh well. It was on my account that's currently canceled and I don't anticipate restarting another sub any time soon! 

I had a $100 gift card I received for my birthday so I went ahead and ordered the Vanity Affair box this morning. I just got my shipping notice so it should be here Thursday or Friday. This is just the best box ever for me.
Holy jealous batman!!! I loooove this box but it's just a tad much for me. I might cancel and resub my main account to get an extra hundred points and hope that it's not sold out before I get my Nov. box!! 

Vanity Affair looks cool, but the price makes me think twice... Plus I really want to see other LE boxes first

I just went to order the Homespun one an I got an error! I'm about to try again - I've got $10 off in points, and with the take20off code it's 27 after shipping. Definitely worth it! Reminds me of the Snow Day box from last November that I loved.

I just placed my first order on Birchbox!  I pulled the trigger on the Vanity Affair box - at less than half the cost of the PopSugar Nieman Marcus box and with more products that I will actually use, it was a no brainer for me!     Thanks all for the takeoff20 code!  Made the purchase decision even easier.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered the Homespun as well!  So excited to get it. 

I hope one more of their LE boxes is something lifestyle related, that way I can better justify it to myself.

Back