New Limited Edition Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birchbox has a deal right now, add any limited edition box to cart and get 15% off. The new Refresh box looks nice. Has anyone ordered it?

birchbox refresh limited edition box.jpg

I picked up the Good as Gold box since it was included in their Presidents Day weekend sale for 30% off. I get an extra 10% for being an ACE and I had $11 in points to use. I also used the Gimme10 code from the Feb boxes to make my out of pocket cost $11.26.

Not bad at all for a limited edition box oh and a sample pack!

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 1.54.53 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the box too but I already have the Hygge book. It's great if you are interested in reading about the subject. I'm also trying to be good and not to spend much so I'm holding off.

I got 10% off my order (just this box and a sample pack) with the code P78M23, I don't know if it has any limitations other than it can be used with any full-sized purchase over $30. I had a bunch of junk sitting in my bb shop cart and they kept sending me those *nudge nudge* emails with this code and maybe it'll work if anyone else needs a code.

New limited edition Birchbox x Vogue box is available! The preview is for Aces currently. It's $68. Here are the details.

birchbox Vogue box.jpg

Each box contains:

• NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Vogue Rose - Full-size
  • Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Face Mist - Full-size
  • Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask - 1 mask
  • rms beauty™ lip2cheek in Vogue Rose - Full-size
  • Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil - Travel-size
  • Earth Tu Face Face Balm - Full-size
  • JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Vogue Rose - Full-size
  • AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner - Full-size
  • Vogue 1-year Subscription Offer

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the box a lot too especially the Aerin lip balm but I don't need it. I'm trying to use up what I have as it is and not buy more.

I ended up ordering this box since I had points to use and got it for a lot cheaper. The box is even nicer in person.

I bought this box too. I had a $10 off $50 coupon for my birthday month and a $5 credit to use for my damaged manna kadar eye shadow stick from my June birchbox. I just bought it for the visor and the box that says summer on it. lol 

I'll give the donut float to my niece when i see her in a couple weeks.  

That is such a cute box, and I'd be able to use all of those. Surprisingly I don't have a selfie stick and I almost bought a phone case that had a ring light built into it so those would come in super handy. I really like the color of the lipgloss too.

Is anyone getting the new HYGGE box? It looks interesting. I'm on no buy so I'll pass but the box looks nice. Thoughts?

birchbox hygge.jpg

I did get the box and I absolutely love the curation. Of course there's things in there that I have up for trade (the socks, the MILK hydrating oil stick, I traded the Deep Sleep spray and the candle already) but I love the things I still have. My favorite is the Smith and Cult nail lacquer, its a very pretty color and I've already done two manicures with it. And I've never had much luck with cleansing oils but the Sunday Riley Cleansing Oil cut through my makeup like soap, my skin felt soft and cleansed, it did not feel like I used an oil on it. I also love the Herbivore Body Polish and the Calm book. I definitely do not regret purchasing it and almost bought a second one. (I remembered Fabfitfun is coming up so I stopped myself :) )

Back