New MAC Vera Collection 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this new collection today on my email from MAC and i was drooling over their pigment sets. Take a look at the whole collection and swatches here

*edited by mod*

I picked up 2 pigment stacks and 1 pearlglide intense eye liner in designer purple,i love it!

the pigments are a little hard to work with, becaue they're crushed metallics. I went to the mac  counter and talked about it to the sales rep and he suggested using a base ( in this case MAC paintpot in neutral color) and a flat brush (MAC's 239) and crush and mix, smooth out and the ther color turns more into a pastel but once you add more color to it- it turns into the color you want and the flakes have someing to grab on to with less fall out. The pearlglides have the soft line a urban decay liner would give you but seem to last longer and they all have a beautiful shimmer to them especially when smudged. The pearlglides also are permanent now so you can come in anytime and play with these amazing colors.

Last weekend MAC had free shipping so I ordered two of the Pearlglides (I love this formula)--one in Black Swan and one in Industrial.  Now I sort of wish I had gotten more!

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last weekend MAC had free shipping so I ordered two of the Pearlglides (I love this formula)--one in Black Swan and one in Industrial.  Now I sort of wish I had gotten more!

I believe they are permanent.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe they are permanent.

That makes me happy Leti!  I got Industrial in the mail yesterday and I really like it--really funky color somewhere between blue/silver/grey/brown/green.  Black Swan got backordered but it should be on its way now so I'm excited to see it too!

oh. my. good. gravy. i can wear MAC Vera with my Vera scarves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it! so excited to go check this out....thanks for posting!

Latest posts

Back