New make up for me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Parents came home from their hols in the US yesterday & here's what they brought me back!

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (used it twice & i LOVE it)

Dior Skinflash (absolutely LOVING this)

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Patina e/s (cute, neutral/nudish e/s for work)

MAC Crème De Violet e/s (who said this wasnt pigmented? I applied it with my 239 and it's REALLY vivid!)

MAC Blush Double in Pinkerpeach/Trustfund (looks cute, havent used it yet)

MAC #242 Brush (what should i use the 242 for? It's quite similiar to the 239, isnt it?)

Samples:

Dior Poisin Perfume x 2

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Studio Fix Moisturiser x 2

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Frost pigment sample

Clarins Super Restorative Serum

Clarins Sheer Bronze Self Tanning Gel for Face

Plus I got clothes so I’m a happy camper today
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Parents came home from their hols in the US yesterday & here's what they brought me back!

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

MAC Crème De Violet e/s (who said this wasnt pigmented? I applied it with my 239 and it's REALLY vivid!)

MAC #242 Brush (what should i use the 242 for? It's quite similiar to the 239, isnt it?)

Samples:

Dior Poisin Perfume x 2

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Frost pigment sample

biggrin.gif

Nice haul! You've trained your parents well! LOL How did they like their vacation?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

woa what a haul u got. my parents would never ever think of getting me something from their vacations. ok they actually never go on vacation but they still wouldn´t bring any gifts.

tell me more about the clarin´s beauty flash balm. is it a primer?

Awesome Laura! Just hope your mum doesn't want to "borrow" your MAC now that you've fully introduced her to the line.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Me too! LOL! My mom would say I have enough already, LOL!
wink.gif

Nice haul, Laura!
smile.gif
What a lucky duck you are!

Originally Posted by Laura Parents came home from their hols in the US yesterday & here's what they brought me back!

<o ="">
tongue.gif
</o>
tongue.gif

Samples:

Dior Poisin Perfume x 2

<o ="">
tongue.gif
</o>
tongue.gif

<o ="">
tongue.gif
</o>
tongue.gif
MAC Frost pigment sample

biggrin.gif

woohoo glad they brought you back stuff from their holiday!!!!the 242 brush i use as a concealer brush i barely use it for shadows

i am getting creme de violet today when i go shoppin!!! i haven't gone yet but i will be going soon i need to get my butt in the shower

everything sounds nice! lucky you!

my mom never wants anything to do with makeup. she thinks i spend too much money and refuses to even walk in a store with me when she knows i'll be going for makeup LOL she's very weird
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer my mom never wants anything to do with makeup. she thinks i spend too much money and refuses to even walk in a store with me when she knows i'll be going for makeup LOL she's very weird
icon_neutral.gif

my mom doesn't want anything to do with make up like i do either. my mom gets bored in sephora. she wouldn't even get a makeover at mac when i said i'd payfor her to get stuff. she wouldn't even buy a lipstick or a blush... it was my treat.

icon_rolleyes.gif
guys my mum is the worst. I gave her a certificate for a manicure that she needed SO bad. she´s 44 but her hands look like a 60 year old´s. she never used that certificate cause she "didn´t have time".

I even bought her some fool-proof makeup and brushes. she never really uses them, not even the pretty expensive foundation. but she´s getting better, she now lets me put makeup on her on special occasions. everybody tells her she looks great in it but she said it´s a waste of time to do it herself. waste of time???
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 my mom doesn't want anything to do with make up like i do either. my mom gets bored in sephora. she wouldn't even get a makeover at mac when i said i'd payfor her to get stuff. she wouldn't even buy a lipstick or a blush... it was my treat. Same here, sigh!
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle
icon_rolleyes.gif
guys my mum is the worst. I gave her a certificate for a manicure that she needed SO bad. she´s 44 but her hands look like a 60 year old´s. she never used that certificate cause she "didn´t have time".
I even bought her some fool-proof makeup and brushes. she never really uses them, not even the pretty expensive foundation. but she´s getting better, she now lets me put makeup on her on special occasions. everybody tells her she looks great in it but she said it´s a waste of time to do it herself. waste of time???
icon_rolleyes.gif

my mom does use a few things from clinique but mostly her make up is all drugstore stuff. i should get her some brushes or something for mother's day. the woman kills me. if she's not into make up then where the heck did i learn this?

My mum is always moaning that i spend too much but my sisters wanted her to bring back iPod's for them so she had to spend some money on me and i gave her a list of all the make up i was interested in at the mo!!

Arielle, i've only used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 3 times but i LOVE it. I wish i could use it every day as a moisturiser but you're not supposed to. Its for days when you think your skin looks dull, it brightens it up completely. You can also use it as a mask. It soaks right in to your skin & boy it feels so nice!

Yup they both got a mini iPod.. See i have the brains. I get the make up & they get the iPods but i know i'll get to borrow one of them if i ever need an iPod!!

Originally Posted by Laura My mum is always moaning that i spend too much but my sisters wanted her to bring back iPod's for them so she had to spend some money on me and i gave her a list of all the make up i was interested in at the mo!!
Arielle, i've only used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 3 times but i LOVE it. I wish i could use it every day as a moisturiser but you're not supposed to. Its for days when you think your skin looks dull, it brightens it up completely. You can also use it as a mask. It soaks right in to your skin & boy it feels so nice!

I would be the same *g* I´d use it every single day if it makes me look better. but why can´t you use it every day? is it somewhat harmful to the skin if you use it regularly?

I dont think its harmful. I know alot of the celebs swear by it so i dont think it can be. Maybe its just too heavy to use on the skin all the time

Latest posts

Back