New make up line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys, Have you heard of this new make up line from "Franchesca Guerrera". I heard some great reviews about her brushes. I heard it's one of the best out there right now. I'm considering buy some new ones. I'm not sure how long this line of make up has been out. It might have been out for a while, but I just heard about it recently. There's some really nice stuff on the website, but the price is way too much. Here's the site... Go check it out and tell me what you think http://www.fgcosmetics.com/index.html

The site looks interesting. According to the site the Franchesca Guerrera cosmetics have been featured in some magazines as well. I've never heard of the line before.

Hi,

This thread is over 2 years old. I haven't heard of the company either.

Yeah I noticed that the thread is 2 years old too. But still haven't heard of this brand.

This is like the 3rd two year old thread that's been bumped. I've never heard of this company though..

Never heard of it either. I wish I could see the link! Not enough posts yet... LOL!

Latest posts

Back