New Makeup to Check out

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Lorac:

P65801_hero.jpg

Cheek Duo $28.50

Worn as a duo or individually, depending on which sun-kissed look you desire, this is the one product that will give you that fresh, healthy, beachy radiance...instantly.

P40031_hero.jpg

Beach Bag $28

Toss this adorable zippered case into your beach bag so you can "fake-it" while you "bake it." This combo of sun-kissed eye, cheek, lip, and body bronzers leave your skin glowing ... whether you've actually been in the sun or not.

Bag includes Lorac Sunshine Bronzer, a loose powder to dust over face and body, Lorac Lip Polish in Summer Peace, a come-hither, a shimmering bronze gloss.

From MAC:

01f.jpg
SHADESTICK $15

A smooth and silky, rich and creamy eye shadow delivered in a sophisticated stick-style format. Provides rich gem-style colour overlaid by soft semi-precious finishes of shine. Glides on: works as a shadow - or a liner. Builds up coverage from sheer: colour always looks fabulous. More than an eye shadow. Total I-impact.

From Bourjois

P63053_hero.jpg

Pump Up The Volume Mascara $13

The virtual "push-up bra" of mascaras - Pump Up the Volume will give you instantly fuller, darker and thicker lashes - a truly “uplifting†experience. Enriched with silicone microbeads to volumize, and a hi-tech double fiber brush that separates, your lashes get pumped up with that extra Oomph! Ooh, la, lash!

ddmutbanner2.gif

Originally Posted by Californian From Lorac:
P65801_hero.jpg

Cheek Duo $28.50

Worn as a duo or individually, depending on which sun-kissed look you desire, this is the one product that will give you that fresh, healthy, beachy radiance...instantly.

P40031_hero.jpg

Beach Bag $28

Toss this adorable zippered case into your beach bag so you can "fake-it" while you "bake it." This combo of sun-kissed eye, cheek, lip, and body bronzers leave your skin glowing ... whether you've actually been in the sun or not.

Bag includes Lorac Sunshine Bronzer, a loose powder to dust over face and body, Lorac Lip Polish in Summer Peace, a come-hither, a shimmering bronze gloss.

From MAC:

01f.jpg
SHADESTICK $15

A smooth and silky, rich and creamy eye shadow delivered in a sophisticated stick-style format. Provides rich gem-style colour overlaid by soft semi-precious finishes of shine. Glides on: works as a shadow - or a liner. Builds up coverage from sheer: colour always looks fabulous. More than an eye shadow. Total I-impact.

From Bourjois

P63053_hero.jpg

Pump Up The Volume Mascara $13

The virtual "push-up bra" of mascaras - Pump Up the Volume will give you instantly fuller, darker and thicker lashes - a truly “uplifting†experience. Enriched with silicone microbeads to volumize, and a hi-tech double fiber brush that separates, your lashes get pumped up with that extra Oomph! Ooh, la, lash!

ddmutbanner2.gif

I'm really curious about the LORAC Beach bag..Wonder how the bronzer is..Love bronzer
smile.gif

Originally Posted by makeupluver Yes thank you! Now I'm wanting the beach bag really badly. Yeah it's a pretty cute set. I love it too!

I LOVE the beach bag thing from Lorac, looks cool & needless to say i am LEMMING those dam Shadesticks!

I've made it my personal mission to make everyone want products. Just kidding! It is fun to gander though, isn't it? I bet these things cost about 25 cents each to make. Not a bad biz!

iibanner2.jpg

Latest posts

Back