New member..Hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Holly. I am new to the group. I am a 36 year old married mother with a six year old daughter. I live in the beautiful pacific northwest in Vancouver, WA and work across the river on the Oregon side for NIKE as a manager. My hobbies include travel, running a small business on Ebay selling Victoria's Secret at wholesale, animal conservation efforts, volunteering in my local community, competing in fun runs 5 and 10K's with friends, watching movies, and of course researching what is new in makeup/beauty in general. I have been interested in makeup since my teens when I had a very limited budget. I couldn't afford to experiment, so I got good at researching in advance. I was Mrs. Oregon 14 years ago in my early 20's and was exposed to all types of makeup lines at our national pageant. The winner of our national pageant even owned her own skincare company. I led a busy life and don't wear a lot of makeup now. I was blessed with a nice complexion and even features that have allowed me to get by with little makeup up until the last year or so. Age is taking its toll and I am now interested in slowing down the aging process by taking good care of myself to look as healthy as possible. Makeup can make a world of difference in ladies self esteem and with good reason. I recall seeing a few otherwise unattractive or plain ladies in the pageant world transform themselves into a stunning new version of themselves. I could use a little help and some education from you and would like to share what little I know with others about products that have worked for me, which is why I am here.

& Welcome to MuT Holly. Glad you discovered us & decided to join. You're in the right place w/the rest of us cosmetic/beauty addicts & I have a feeling you'll find this place informative. I'm looking forward to your posts!
wink.gif

Welcome to MuT, Holly! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

Welcome to MakeupTalk, Holly! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you~!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for introducing yourself & have fun here!

Hi Holly, welcome to MUT! I love the Vancouver/Portland area -- such fresh air in comparison to Los Angeles.
smile.gif
My name is Joy, btw.

You'll have to post in our FOTD section!

23_3_36.gif
to MUT Holly. I am Marisol from San Francisco. Nice to see another west coaster. Looking forward to seeing you post.

Welcome to Makeuptalk from the administration dept
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Holly

Hello!
My name is Holly. I am new to the group. I am a 36 year old married mother with a six year old daughter. I live in the beautiful pacific northwest in Vancouver, WA and work across the river on the Oregon side for NIKE as a manager. My hobbies include travel, running a small business on Ebay selling Victoria's Secret at wholesale, animal conservation efforts, volunteering in my local community, competing in fun runs 5 and 10K's with friends, watching movies, and of course researching what is new in makeup/beauty in general. I have been interested in makeup since my teens when I had a very limited budget. I couldn't afford to experiment, so I got good at researching in advance. I was Mrs. Oregon 14 years ago in my early 20's and was exposed to all types of makeup lines at our national pageant. The winner of our national pageant even owned her own skincare company. I led a busy life and don't wear a lot of makeup now. I was blessed with a nice complexion and even features that have allowed me to get by with little makeup up until the last year or so. Age is taking its toll and I am now interested in slowing down the aging process by taking good care of myself to look as healthy as possible. Makeup can make a world of difference in ladies self esteem and with good reason. I recall seeing a few otherwise unattractive or plain ladies in the pageant world transform themselves into a stunning new version of themselves. I could use a little help and some education from you and would like to share what little I know with others about products that have worked for me, which is why I am here.

Latest posts

Back