Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself. I discovered this forum today and it seems great, it is so huge. I am glad to be here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

p.s. If I make grammar or spelling mistakes, please forgive me - English is not my first language
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky

Hi everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself. I discovered this forum today and it seems great, it is so huge. I am glad to be here
icon_cheesygrin.gif
p.s. If I make grammar or spelling mistakes, please forgive me - English is not my first language
icon_redface.gif

Well.....Welcome Vanilla!! How are you? Thanks for jumping right in! Looks like you know your way around a message board already setting up your avatar! Good job.
I'm TONY from the admininstration dept here welcoming you here.

Can I ask, what is your first language?

23_3_36.gif
to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Hi Vanilla,Welcome to MUT,Gwendolyn from NY.DOnt worry about your english,we have wonderful people here from all over the world,we are happy to have you.Any questions feel free to pm a mod,they are all very helpful or ask us girls here on the boards,Happy mutting,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Vanilla! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have fun & make yourself at home!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well.....Welcome Vanilla!! How are you? Thanks for jumping right in! Looks like you know your way around a message board already setting up your avatar! Good job.
I'm TONY from the admininstration dept here welcoming you here.

Can I ask, what is your first language?

Thank you guys for this warm welcome! I have a little bit experience with message boards, i belong to one of the biggest message boards about cosmetics - similar to this one, just in polish
icon_cheesygrin.gif

which answers the question about my first language
cool.gif

Hey there and welcome! you´ve found the best makeup board (in english *g*)

oh and don´t worry bout making mistakes, english isn´t my first language either as I speak german. nobody ever complained about my mistakes-you´ll be fine too!

and btw, I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky Hi everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself. I discovered this forum today and it seems great, it is so huge. I am glad to be here
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_redface.gif

Welcome to MuT Miss Vanilla.. you must be a Tom Cruise fan! i saw that movie! Anyway, you are just gonna LOVE it here. Everyone is super nice, and super knowledgable.. I hope you enjoy it. NO worries, no one will bother you for grammatical errors.. Can't wait to see your posts and notepad!
Oh, Im Lauryn, from NJ, my friends are ready to lock me up in the looney bin because of my MAC habit.. They send me text messages when i am shopping to "Step Away from the MAC".. lol! Nice huh! Theres a ton about me on my notepad.. oh wow, i better shush here, or else i will ramble on forever..

Originally Posted by Arielle Hey there and welcome! you´ve found the best makeup board (in english *g*)oh and don´t worry bout making mistakes, english isn´t my first language either as I speak german. nobody ever complained about my mistakes-you´ll be fine too!

and btw, I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria
smile.gif

I read some of your other posts and your english seems flawless
smile.gif

where did you learn to speak english?

Originally Posted by MacForMe Welcome to MuT Miss Vanilla.. you must be a Tom Cruise fan! i saw that movie! Anyway, you are just gonna LOVE it here. Everyone is super nice, and super knowledgable.. I hope you enjoy it. NO worries, no one will bother you for grammatical errors.. Can't wait to see your posts and notepad!
Oh, Im Lauryn, from NJ, my friends are ready to lock me up in the looney bin because of my MAC habit.. They send me text messages when i am shopping to "Step Away from the MAC".. lol! Nice huh! Theres a ton about me on my notepad.. oh wow, i better shush here, or else i will ramble on forever..

hey, i already am surprised with the nice atmosphere and how you guys are open to the new members. it stands out from other forums i visited
smile.gif
I am not tom cruise fan but this movie made quite a big impression on me when it first came out.

I have to admit I never tried MAC... I dont know why.. such a make up addict as me.. I have to fix it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I read some of your other posts and your english seems flawless
smile.gif

where did you learn to speak english?

aw thanks. that´s the biggest compliment!!
hm..I had english classes for 8 years at school, I spent 6 month as an exchange student in the US (Oklahoma) and went on 2 visits back to Ok after that-I´m hooked and I´ll always come back to the US...if not move there for good one day
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle aw thanks. that´s the biggest compliment!!
hm..I had english classes for 8 years at school, I spent 6 month as an exchange student in the US (Oklahoma) and went on 2 visits back to Ok after that-I´m hooked and I´ll always come back to the US...if not move there for good one day
smile.gif

Come to NJ and we can go MAC shopping!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Come to NJ and we can go MAC shopping! oh I´d love to do that if it wasn´t that far away. none of my friends go MAC shopping with me anyway
icon_cry.gif

Hi, and welcome to MuT - I'm Karen from NY, and your Engish is just fine
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back