Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi ewvery body i am new. my name is amanda and i am only thirteen but i love this website! I have a couple of questions. how do i know what i am getting in the beuty swap center? i did not see anything were you could see a picture. well thanks everybody.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by diamonds hi ewvery body i am new. my name is amanda and i am only thirteen but i love this website! I have a couple of questions. how do i know what i am getting in the beuty swap center? i did not see anything were you could see a picture. well thanks everybody.
biggrin.gif
Welcome Amanda! We do have an area for photos - the swap editor (see link below in Tony's post). Also, if someone doesn't have photos listed (like me 0 I haven't been able to get photos taken yet), I think if you were getting into a swap with someone, it would be alright to ask them for a photo of the item. That's also why it's great to list the condition and other info about the items being listed. Hope that helps!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by diamonds hi ewvery body i am new. my name is amanda and i am only thirteen but i love this website! I have a couple of questions. how do i know what i am getting in the beuty swap center? i did not see anything were you could see a picture. well thanks everybody.
biggrin.gif
Hi!! Glad you joined us
smile.gif

Hi Diamonds, welcome!!!

biggrin.gif

Yes we sure do have an area for you to UPLOAD your pictures for swaps. It's called MySwap Editor. It it located right here .

Look here how Kage_scupotea has her swap editor set up. She didn't put any swaps in there, but notice the this is indeed inthe swap center?

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Welcome Amanda! So far we don't have an area for photos to be uploaded for beauty swap products, but I think if you were getting into a swap with someone, it would be alright to ask them for a photo of the item. That's also why it's great to list the condition and other info about the items being listed. Hope that helps!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes we sure do have an area for you to UPLOAD your pictures for swaps. It's called MySwap Editor. It it located right here .
Look here how Kage_scupotea has her swap editor set up. She didn't put any swaps in there, but notice the this is indeed inthe swap center?

Hope this helps!

Oops...sorry Tony! I completely forgot about that! LOL!!! I'll edit my answer. Oy vey - I'm really tired today!
I guess we need to find our digital camera and load up some photos.
wink.gif

Oh, no problem! I wasn't sure if you even knew.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Oops...sorry Tony! I completely forgot about that! LOL!!! I'll edit my answer. Oy vey - I'm really tired today!
I guess we need to find our digital camera and load up some photos.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh, no problem! I wasn't sure if you even knew.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Well, hee hee, I never thought of posting swap photos there, but it's a good idea. I'd probably just take one mass photo of everything though, rather than a ton of pics. LOL. Or maybe different categories (lips, eyes, etc.). I still like the idea of sending a photo directly to someone if they're interested in an item. I try to describe my stuff pretty fairly, so pictures are just an extra.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back