New Rank installed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz??? are you seeing the new forum?

i havent gotten it yet i was just wonder where it was located?

Yeah, I had just noticed Angela's, I thought she did something herself to them...That's real nice....I like the new "ranking" tote board !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
What does Janelle get for the 6000 post ?? LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) :icon_love New Rank installed! :icon_love

This one is called "Millennium Club" and here is the image:

mel-club.gif

1,300 posts needed to acheive this level of ranking!

There will be a special forum setup just for the "Millennium Club". You won't even see this forum until you acheive 1,300 posts. Once you acheive it, the forum will be activated for you and you now will be able to enter the "Millennium Club Forum"

I have put up a fake user(click here to see) to show you what it will look like

There are a few users within reach of this.

This IS the ultimate MakeupTalk rank!

Keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by K*O* Yeah, I had just noticed Angela's, I thought she did something herself to them...That's real nice....I like the new "ranking" tote board !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
just another thing to drive us crazylol especially those of us who want to fill everything and get every rank *sigh* it's an obsession really

Originally Posted by Anya1976

Liz??? are you seeing the new forum?i havent gotten it yet i was just wonder where it was located?

Yeah it takes 30-45 mins after you reach the level of posts. The server recognizes it then promotes you

well yea i know that that's why i was askin her since she had reached the level hours b4 i did

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) :icon_love New Rank installed! :icon_love

This one is called "Millennium Club" and here is the image:

mel-club.gif

1,300 posts needed to acheive this level of ranking!

There will be a special forum setup just for the "Millennium Club". You won't even see this forum until you acheive 1,300 posts. Once you acheive it, the forum will be activated for you and you now will be able to enter the "Millennium Club Forum"

I have put up a fake user(click here to see) to show you what it will look like

There are a few users within reach of this.

This IS the ultimate MakeupTalk rank!

Keep up the good work!

And so the challeage begins,,Im ready
icon_cheesygrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well yea i know that that's why i was askin her since she had reached the level hours b4 i did i think i went to bed before it took effect (affect??) so i didn't see it till this morning.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 And so the challeage begins,,Im ready
icon_cheesygrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
go go go go!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I think so too. When I saw it this morning, it really motivated me but I had to do some errands to run and work on reviews...
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i think i went to bed before it took effect (affect??) so i didn't see it till this morning.

Forum closed!
icon_neutral.gif

The new "Millenium Club" ranking will just be that, a new ranking. The Millenium Club "Forum" has been closed. This is primarily due to the board officers looking out for some of the regular users who will never get there and we can certainly understand that. We felt like some people will feel left out if they cannot reach the Millenium Club status and not be able to enter that forum. So we have closed that forum to protect those regular users. Sorry for the confusion! :icon_love

The Millenium Club will remain though. Same thing goes for the new ranking: 1,300 posts and you can wear the badge of honor:

mel-club.gif

Back