Quantcast

New Sandals

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've been eyeing these bad boys for a few months & finally scored them through ebay. Soooooooo happy!

Reaction score
Those are so cute! They would probably kill my feet though... but for those - I'd gladly suffer!
Nice score, Gail!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Very nice! I've been eyeing some sandals too but haven't bought them yet. I'm trying to hold off but it's not working.

Reaction score
They're by Frye & I got them through ebay via gotham city online.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha They're by Frye & I got them through ebay via gotham city online.
Gothem city... that sounds familiar... I think I got boots from them once! Nice score Gail! Enjoy them! :icon_love

Liz

Reaction score
no wonder i remember the pic. all their pics look like that. lol. i bought a pair of boots from them on ebay.

i know frye's
they make cowboy boots too. hehe. have you tried those on before?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Gail, you always buy the cutest shoes! She does! shoes, bags & jeans!!!

Reaction score
I have these

& am TOTALLY craving these
& these

I have these cuties

but wish I'd sized down instead of up since they only come in whole sizes.

Reaction score
Janelle & I just got "flip flops"
I'm surprised she didn't put a little picture of them up yet...Oh they're so comfy, perfect for the beach or the pool...

They're called floatie sugar shoes...its like walking on a "memory foam" pillow...I luv em' they come in all different colors - naturally "we" got black !!

ps...Janelle did say to me she posted them, but I can't find it....LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O* Janelle & I just got "flip flops"
I'm surprised she didn't put a little picture of them up yet...Oh they're so comfy, perfect for the beach or the pool...They're called floatie sugar shoes...its like walking on a "memory foam" pillow...I luv em' they come in all different colors - naturally "we" got black !!

ps...Janelle did say to me she posted them, but I can't find it....LOL

i bought a couple pairs of flip flops from kohls the other day, those are the only shoes i have gotten lately. they are cute though they have sequins on them so they sparkle i got a black and purple pair i already have a teal blue and white pair from last year.

Latest posts