New Scents at MMU Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New Scents at the Bar!

Baby Graceful

Want to regress back to childhood? With the clean, sweet scent of innocence, our Baby Graceful is a dupe of the famous Baby Grace sniff from Philosophy. It is gorgeously feminine and soft with notes of Poppy, Green Accord, Pink Mimosa, Pepper, Creamy White Woods, and Musk.

Iced Black Keemun Tea

Finally, a true, straight black tea scent. No perfume, no lemon, no sugar and no honey; just a strong, pure tea scent. And what a tea it is! Keemun tea from the Anhui region of China is perhaps the most famous of Chinese teas, and prized for its rich flavor, and sumptuous aroma. This fragrance is fresh and strong on it's own and also a wonderful blender with lemon and citrus scents, vanillas, and many others.

London Lemon Curd

If you've been looking for that perfect tart lemon, your search has come to a blessed end! This amazing scent has such presence, and oomph, it's sure to become a quick favorite for many! Sweetened with real vanilla, to balance the tartness of the pure lemon, and touched with just a hint of sugar. Traditionally, lemon curd was served as a spread for scones at Afternoon tea. A delicious tart, soft, thick, and spread able cooked cream, it has more lemon juice and zest and a more buttery taste than lemon filling. With notes of lemongrass, litsea cubea, orange oil and vanilla. Fabulous on its own, but also scrumptious mixed with White Mud Cake and/or Vanilla Ice-Cream!

Purely Graceful

A lighter, softer, and crisper interpretation of the original Amazing Grace from Philosophy, our Purely Graceful duple is a clean, transparent blend with fresh blossoms of bergamot, water lily, lavender, and jasmine, and cool greens laced with sensual, frosty musk. This is a gorgeous scent!

Seduction of the Foolish Lover

This devilish and sexy scent blends the temptation fruit of the Red Apple and passionate Cranberry. The angel in disguise is a hint of an exotic Vanilla, serenaded by foolish Sandalwood. Together they make the most beautiful music! ~EMS

<HR>Free 1 oz. Babe-Cakes Body Icing!

From Friday February 25th, 6 PM EST to Monday February 28th, 11:59 PM EST, all orders on or over $35.00 USD/CAD (before shipping is added) will receive a free 1 oz. Babe-Cakes Body Icing in one of these fabulous new scents above. To specify which scent you want, please mark it in for us in the comment box, during the check-out phase or we will pick a scent for you.

Weekend Coupon Code

Type in coupon code saveship15 and receive 15% off shipping. Coupon code valid from Friday February 25th, 6 PM EST to Monday February 28th, 11.59 PM EST. No order minimum, and valid for all shipping selections and destinations.

<HR>Current Turn Around Time

Please note that we are currently on a 2-3 week turn around time. We know, it's a long wait, isn't it?..We appreciate your patience and would just like to say thank you so much, MMU Fiends, for keeping us busy and keeping the MMU biz alive and well! We are currently working on 300 plus orders at the moment and some take a little more time to do than others, depending on size and type of goodies. Again, we appreciate your patience and hope the wait is well worth it. We sure think it is!
wink.gif
Please do take the current turn around time into consideration before placing your order, and if you have any questions, feel free to email us at anytime at [email protected]..

Awesome Diane! Do you have experience with any of these products? I'm just curious about the baby graceful perfume... I have Baby Grace by Philosophy... Is this supposed to be a replica of it? Or is it something different but has similar qualities?
icon_cool.gif

Janelle, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they have samples. I haven't tried the MMU line yet..lol But, I know that some of the other girls have so maybe they will give us their opinions about it. Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome Diane! Do you have experience with any of these products? I'm just curious about the baby graceful perfume... I have Baby Grace by Philosophy... Is this supposed to be a replica of it? Or is it something different but has similar qualities?
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Diane Janelle, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they have samples. I haven't tried the MMU line yet..lol But, I know that some of the other girls have so maybe they will give us their opinions about it. sounds good
smile.gif

ooh, thanks for posting! i havent gotten anything new from mmu since christmas.

ill bet that the baby grace is a pretty good dupe. ive tried their dupes (issey, maybe baby, lolita lempika) and the first two were dead on, but the LL was too powdery for me.

ive tried several formulations and scents (all in the review center) and i really enjoy their products. the only down side is that the shipping can take a long time because theyre in canada. one package took nearly a month, but it usually takes about two weeks.

Welcome
smile.gif
Oh Cool! I love..Falling in Love by Philosophy and I hope do they dupe of it.There's another one called Amen or something too by philosophy isn't there? Anyway, I tried it a while back and I like it.

Have you tried any of MMU's makeup?

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse ooh, thanks for posting! i havent gotten anything new from mmu since christmas.
ill bet that the baby grace is a pretty good dupe. ive tried their dupes (issey, maybe baby, lolita lempika) and the first two were dead on, but the LL was too powdery for me.

ive tried several formulations and scents (all in the review center) and i really enjoy their products. the only down side is that the shipping can take a long time because theyre in canada. one package took nearly a month, but it usually takes about two weeks.

Here's the info on the scents

Baby Graceful

Want to regress back to childhood? With the clean, sweet scent of innocence, our Baby Graceful is a dupe of the famous Baby Grace sniff from Philosophy. It is gorgeously feminine and soft with notes of Poppy, Green Accord, Pink Mimosa, Pepper, Creamy White Woods, and Musk.

<CENTER>

Iced Black Keemun Tea

Finally, a true, straight black tea scent. No perfume, no lemon, no sugar and no honey; just a strong, pure tea scent. And what a tea it is! Keemun tea from the Anhui region of China is perhaps the most famous of Chinese teas, and prized for its rich flavor, and sumptuous aroma. This fragrance is fresh and strong on it's own and also a wonderful blender with lemon and citrus scents, vanillas, and many others.

London Lemon Curd

If you've been looking for that perfect tart lemon, your search has come to a blessed end! This amazing scent has such presence, and oomph, it's sure to become a quick favorite for many! Sweetened with real vanilla, to balance the tartness of the pure lemon, and touched with just a hint of sugar. Traditionally, lemon curd was served as a spread for scones at Afternoon tea. A delicious tart, soft, thick, and spread able cooked cream, it has more lemon juice and zest and a more buttery taste than lemon filling. With notes of lemongrass, litsea cubea, orange oil and vanilla. Fabulous on its own, but also scrumptious mixed with White Mud Cake and/or Vanilla Ice-Cream!

Purely Graceful

A lighter, softer, and crisper interpretation of the original Amazing Grace from Philosophy, our Purely Graceful duple is a clean, transparent blend with fresh blossoms of bergamot, water lily, lavender, and jasmine, and cool greens laced with sensual, frosty musk. This is a gorgeous scent!

Seduction of the Foolish Lover

This devilish and sexy scent blends the temptation fruit of the Red Apple and passionate Cranberry. The angel in disguise is a hint of an exotic Vanilla, serenaded by foolish Sandalwood. Together they make the most beautiful music! ~EMS

</CENTER>

Here the discounts they have have right now.

Orders over $50.00 USD/CAD receive a 10% discount for the month of March! Discount automatically applied at check-out!

. Orders over $75 USD/CAD receive free shipping for the month of March! USA/CANADA destinations only! Free Shipping automatically applied at check-out.

Originally Posted by Diane Welcome
smile.gif
Oh Cool! I love..Falling in Love by Philosophy and I hope do they dupe of it.There's another one called Amen or something too by philosophy isn't there? Anyway, I tried it a while back and I like it.
Have you tried any of MMU's makeup?

i very vaguely remember trying one of their wand lipglosses. it was more of a liquid lipstick - glossy, but not sticky, so so staying power.

Latest posts

Back