New Sensitive skin line from Neutrogena

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Neutrogena came out with a new line geared towards sensitive skins of all types (dry, oily and combination). And they also have a toner for all skin types in the same line. The line is called Sensitive Skin Solutions. I tried the cleanser for oily skin and was pleasantly surprised. I'm going to try the combination skin cleanser next because I think the oily skin cleanser is a bit too drying for my skin.

Cn_00098_1.jpg

This is great!! Neutrogena is my # 1 favorite!!!

Thanks!

prize.jpg

Neutrogena came out with a new line geared towards sensitive skins of all types (dry, oily and combination). And they also have a toner for all skin types in the same line. The line is called Sensitive Skin Solutions.

so they're cleansers for different kinds of skin, i take it? what are all the diff. kinds? is there one for acne-prone skin, or would one just use like combination or oily, or just another acne-fighting cleanser? :p

The line is for sensitive skin and the categories for the different skin types are dry, combination and oily. So if you have a sensitive but oily skin then maybe the sensitive skin oily cleanser is good for you. I think this is a great concept by Netrogena because of a lot of other lines categories sensitive skin with dry skin type. My skin is sensitive but it's not dry, it's more like combination and I've had tough time finding a cleanser that is effective enough to keep my pores clean but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Neutrogena is my brand of choice for the lower cost option to the more expensive dermatologically recommended, effective skin care lines. Now try to say that 10 times really fast.

A person in my family who is an internal medicine doctor and an anesthesiologist uses it, recommends it, and likes it a lot too. The more that you use it, the better it works. Can't beat that.

I don't work for the company, I swear!

Click her for the Neutrogena site- find personal skin and makeup recommendations and to see all products.

wordtheend.gif

Latest posts

Back