New Stuff!!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whhoo Hoooo! I have to share this with someone, I just got all the new Kevyn Aucoin stuff! My kit feels complete! EEeeee! All the stuff i got:

The Gossamer Loose Powder (both shades)

The Pink and Gold Liquid Shimmer (LOVING these!):icon_love

The Sensual Skin Primer

The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil

The Expert Lip Tint - in Poppia (basic red - im LOVING this):icon_love

Falon (baby pink)

Floralia (flesh)

The Elegant Lip Gloss Pot - Anastasia (cooltone pink)

Hannabelle (opalescent berry)

Chocochic (Chocolate)

I had to share this with people who would be as excited as I!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i'm so thrilled for you....
smiliez.gif

please let me know how the primer and loose powder work out! I am thinking about getting something as well

Ive tried it all already!
icon_redface.gif

The Primer is sooo badass! I used to use LM, but i definitly like this one better. I feel like you have to use less, so it goes further. It also mixes really well with the SSE. It even works well alone as a mattifier in the louisiana heat i suffer thru!

The Loose powders are nice cause the 2 shades match all skin tones (ive tried it on really dark skin and it works i promise, i didnt think it would at first either!), so its a MUCH cheaper way to go for a pro kit. Theyre really fine and sheer, too, which is really nice.

The Shimmers are one of my favorite products in the whole line. They dry REALLY fast, so they have to be blended quick, but this give the lasting power. The pink looks dewy, just like water on skin. The gold i love! I looked all over a while back for a true gold creme (not orange or pink toned, i wanted like a yellow true gold) and nobody seems to make one, 'cept now! Its really sheer, but it looks like jewlery, it gorgeous!:icon_love

Thats my take on it!

Very nice choices. How is that Flesh Tone Lip pencil? I'm looking for something nude and so far I've only found one by Smashbox, but it's part of the Retro kit.

Nice!!! I ordered the Expert Lip Tint in Tatjanaberry and just got it the other day. I like it. It's a nice nude color. That's my only Kevyn Aucoin item so far.

Originally Posted by KMEFH Ive tried it all already!
icon_redface.gif
The Primer is sooo badass! I used to use LM, but i definitly like this one better. I feel like you have to use less, so it goes further. It also mixes really well with the SSE. It even works well alone as a mattifier in the louisiana heat i suffer thru!

The Loose powders are nice cause the 2 shades match all skin tones (ive tried it on really dark skin and it works i promise, i didnt think it would at first either!), so its a MUCH cheaper way to go for a pro kit. Theyre really fine and sheer, too, which is really nice.

The Shimmers are one of my favorite products in the whole line. They dry REALLY fast, so they have to be blended quick, but this give the lasting power. The pink looks dewy, just like water on skin. The gold i love! I looked all over a while back for a true gold creme (not orange or pink toned, i wanted like a yellow true gold) and nobody seems to make one, 'cept now! Its really sheer, but it looks like jewlery, it gorgeous!:icon_love

Thats my take on it!

makes me want to run right out and buy some Aucoin!!

Originally Posted by KMEFH Whhoo Hoooo! I have to share this with someone, I just got all the new Kevyn Aucoin stuff! My kit feels complete! EEeeee! All the stuff i got:
The Gossamer Loose Powder (both shades)

The Pink and Gold Liquid Shimmer (LOVING these!):icon_love

The Sensual Skin Primer

The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil

The Expert Lip Tint - in Poppia (basic red - im LOVING this):icon_love

Falon (baby pink)

Floralia (flesh)

The Elegant Lip Gloss Pot - Anastasia (cooltone pink)

Hannabelle (opalescent berry)

Chocochic (Chocolate)

I had to share this with people who would be as excited as I!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OOOH ,I want to get his brush set so bad,guess ill have to start saving pennies, lol! He was so amazing,he stuff is really awesome,I love his books too,that man could make anyone beautiful.

Oh, I am so, so jealous! You better review everything in the Review Center so I can read them and live vicariously through you! LOL! 'Cause I will probably never have the cash for his line, no matter how amazing it is...
icon_cry.gif
Well...maybe they have some deals on eBay? I know what you mean about being excited and wanting to share it! It sux when you try to talk about makeup with someone who doesn't understand or care! They think you're crazy. We know better!

BTW I've been meaning to ask, what does your username KMEFH mean?
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back