New to MUT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new here. My name is Cindy and I'm from NJ. I'm one of those girls that will not leave the house without makeup. I have to have on mascara at the very least!

I LOVE MAC. I'm one of the friends that MacforMe "took down" with her! LOL I used to be a huge fan of Clinique but I've fallen for MAC. :icon_love

I have extreamly sensitive skin that's very oily and this brand seems to work wonders for me!

I'm not sure what else to say....

Hey Cindy a big welcome to mut,Im Gwendolyn from ny,feel free to pm me or the other mods if you need any help.There are lots of mac lovers here so you will have plenty to chat about
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh yeah check out our pic gallery,there is tons of mac stuff there and it is very useful in seeing the colors as compared to the mac site.
biggrin.gif

Hi! Welcome to MuT. I'm Liz from California.

Welcome to the dark side with the other MAC lovers!!! hehe

HA! Hi Cindy!

Hey girls! this is a very good friend of mine and i told her all about MuT.. Her picture is on my notepad (tough it Cindy, its staying!)

She's a great person and loves MAC.. as you can see, that would be MY fault.. But as i said Friends Dont let Friends Wear BAD Cosmetics!

LOL! Welcome to Mut Red!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey Cindy a big welcome to mut,Im Gwendolyn from ny,feel free to pm me or the other mods if you need any help.There are lots of mac lovers here so you will have plenty to chat about
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Good lord, she listens to me drone on and ON and ON about it! LOL!

Welcome to my home from home Cindy! Looking forward to chatting with you
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT Cindy!

This is place full of MAC fans! Beware: many lemmings will be created!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Cindy, nice to meet you. How very sweet of your friend to invite you to MuT!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by redrocks

Hi everyone!
I'm new here. My name is Cindy and I'm from NJ. I'm one of those girls that will not leave the house without makeup. I have to have on mascara at the very least!

I LOVE MAC. I'm one of the friends that MacforMe "took down" with her! LOL I used to be a huge fan of Clinique but I've fallen for MAC. :icon_love

I have extreamly sensitive skin that's very oily and this brand seems to work wonders for me!

I'm not sure what else to say....

And one more warm welcome!!!

Hi Cindy... Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Cindy!! I'm Janelle from NY - Nice to meet ya'!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad Lauryn dragged you over!! lol
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back