New to the board

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I am Annia. I am from Alaska and I am 22yrs. I found these forums while searching for Make-Up tips. I am very new to make-up I just bought my first set from Mineral Essence. I am sort of a late bloomer
smile.gif
I am now just getting into beauty. I would love to be guided along the way and I'll be posting questions. Thanks.

Regards,

Annia

Welcome! I'm Tasha from Missouri. Well, you definately came to the right place! Everyone here is so nice and helpful so anything you need to ask, feel free and trust me, you will get plenty of help!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to Make Up Talk.

It's so nice that you've joined us and just jumped straight in with posts.

Hope you love it here as much as we all do, and don't be afraid to ask anything at all :icon_love.

welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer from NY.

i've always wanted to go to alaska and thought it was all eskimos until i read the news about that LJ girl who had her mom murdered LOL

Originally Posted by Annia Hi all, I am Annia. I am from Alaska and I am 22yrs. I found these forums while searching for Make-Up tips. I am very new to make-up I just bought my first set from Mineral Essence. I am sort of a late bloomer
smile.gif
I am now just getting into beauty. I would love to be guided along the way and I'll be posting questions. Thanks.
Regards,

Annia

Welcome! I'm pretty new too, just a few days so far and Im loving everything about this site! Nice to meet ya! Im Tracy from Georgia
smile.gif

Hi there and welcome to the board! My name is Jennifer from California. Want to visit Alaska sometime.
icon_smile.gif

Hello Annia and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. You came to the right place to learn about makeup.

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you join us.

Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer from NY.
i've always wanted to go to alaska and thought it was all eskimos until i read the news about that LJ girl who had her mom murdered LOL

I am part Inupiaq (eskimo) and French but we're not all eskimos nor do we live in igloos lol.
smile.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome and Hi to everyone who introduced themselves. I am already beginning to feel comfortable and accepted.

Regards,

Annia

Originally Posted by Annia

I am part Inupiaq (eskimo) and French but we're not all eskimos nor do we live in igloos lol.
smile.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome and Hi to everyone who introduced themselves. I am already beginning to feel comfortable and accepted.

Regards,

Annia

Hi Annia! Welcome!

Hi Annia, glad to have you here. Although I wouldn´t say I was a late bloomer in terms of makeup being on here has definitely taught me a lot so far and I´ve gotten more and more creative over the past months and I´ve learned a lot about different products.

btw, I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

Originally Posted by Annia I am part Inupiaq (eskimo) and French but we're not all eskimos nor do we live in igloos lol.
smile.gif

Regards,

Annia

that's so cool. i never knew eskimos were like a nationality kinda. i know i sound so ignorant lol

I was reading my first post and I saw that there was a question that I never answered! I apologize, Kim. I am in Anchorage, Alaska. I go to the university here and work at a hospital. What is your brother doing Alaska?

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Annia

Latest posts

Back