New to the boards!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi y'all! I'm new here. Just read about this board on MUA (another great site). Looking forward to reading reviews, chatting and making new friends.

To say a little about myself, I'm married, 32, no kids, nursing student who is so busy that she hardly has time to check out new make-up. But I'm trying to keep my perspective! Just made some new purchases from the MAC Madam B collection - which I'm loving.

TTYL,

Kim

Originally Posted by gambitlizard Hi y'all! I'm new here. Just read about this board on MUA (another great site). Looking forward to reading reviews, chatting and making new friends.To say a little about myself, I'm married, 32, no kids, nursing student who is so busy that she hardly has time to check out new make-up. But I'm trying to keep my perspective! Just made some new purchases from the MAC Madam B collection - which I'm loving.

TTYL,

Kim

Welcome to MakeupTalk, Kim! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you! We have several members that swtiched from other sites- I've always been a MakeupTalk girl, but from what I've heard, there's less drama/friendlier people here than on other sites - and MakeupTalk is really user friendly! Hope you like it here just as much! Looking forward to chatting with you & have fun! If you have any questions, just PM a Mod and we'll help you out! Also, you can email a Pic to Tony and he will make you an avatar!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome GambitLizard!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Welcome Kim! How are you? I saw this post and wanted to pop in and WELCOME you to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department. Want to wish you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than some other boards with it's board layout. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot.
icon_cool.gif
Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Make sure you check our the review center and swap center!

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gambitlizard

Hi y'all! I'm new here. Just read about this board on MUA (another great site). Looking forward to reading reviews, chatting and making new friends.To say a little about myself, I'm married, 32, no kids, nursing student who is so busy that she hardly has time to check out new make-up. But I'm trying to keep my perspective! Just made some new purchases from the MAC Madam B collection - which I'm loving.

TTYL,

Kim

Welcome to MuT Kim! I'm Tess from Florida, glad to have you join us. I know you will like it here, everyone is very friendly and helpful.

HI Kim! Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything, just PM me or one of the other mods (as they've already mentioned!) and we'll gladly help you out. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hi Kim!

Welcome to MuT!! My name is Jenn & I'm here in Columbia, SC. Hope you enjoy your stay here! See you on the board! <!--StartFragment -->
wavey.gif

Latest posts

Back