New tunes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking to add some new songs/artists/albums to my iPod. What do you guys recommend? I like all types of music with the exception of country. Not too big of a fan.

TIA!

36_2_65.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I am looking to add some new songs/artists/albums to my iPod. What do you guys recommend? I like all types of music with the exception of country. Not too big of a fan.
TIA!

36_2_65.gif

my new favorite dance song of the moment is "Damaged" by Plummet (the ATB remix I believe it is) I heard it on the radio a few months ago but just finally found the name & artist after going crazy with searches for it!! LOL
rolleyes.gif

Hmm, to be honest i havent heard many good releases recently. I always used to have a "fave song of the moment" but not right now.. I'll have to think about this one
biggrin.gif

I bought The Killers Album today, and Kaiser Chiefs as well. You can't go wrong with Franz Ferdinand, their from Glasgow and I lived there for 4 years so I suppose that's why they appeal to me. My most recent finds are some really bizarre cover versions I got of iTunes Ben Folds covering "Get Your Hands Off My Woman" (by the Darkness) and the Scissor Sisters covering "Take Me Out" (Franz Ferdinand). If you don't already have the Scissor Sisters album you should definitly get that.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I bought The Killers Album today, and Kaiser Chiefs as well. You can't go wrong with Franz Ferdinand, their from Glasgow and I lived there for 4 years so I suppose that's why they appeal to me. My most recent finds are some really bizarre cover versions I got of iTunes Ben Folds covering "Get Your Hands Off My Woman" (by the Darkness) and the Scissor Sisters covering "Take Me Out" (Franz Ferdinand). If you don't already have the Scissor Sisters album you should definitly get that. The Killers are good! I love that "Somebody told Me" song! I have that on my latest cd mix
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Have you gotten daniel bedingfields 2nd alb yet??
I have to copy an album for Lau, so when I get some blank CD's I could copy you the DB one too, Let me know xx

I haven't gotten it yet. If you could get me a copy, I would totally appreciate it. I could pay you for it too. Let me know!

Originally Posted by Lealabell I bought The Killers Album today, and Kaiser Chiefs as well. You can't go wrong with Franz Ferdinand, their from Glasgow and I lived there for 4 years so I suppose that's why they appeal to me. My most recent finds are some really bizarre cover versions I got of iTunes Ben Folds covering "Get Your Hands Off My Woman" (by the Darkness) and the Scissor Sisters covering "Take Me Out" (Franz Ferdinand). If you don't already have the Scissor Sisters album you should definitly get that. I actually like all those bands so I may have to see about buying those albums.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The Killers are good! I love that "Somebody told Me" song! I have that on my latest cd mix
smile.gif
Mr Brightside is my favourite.

Originally Posted by Trisha Also Dan did a cover of the Killer's Somebody Told Me He did? Wow, that's gotta sound cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If any of you have seen the movie Closer, there is a song that keeps playing a few times throught the movie and its awesome. Its called "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice. Its amazing!

janelle, i've known that song for over 3 years and i never get sick of it! i like the slow one, though.

rob thomas - lonely no more

mariah carey - we belong together

andain - beautiful things (janelle, i think you'll like this one if you like plummet) it's a HOT song

howie day - collide, ghost, she says (have you heard of him, marisol?)

lifehouse - everything

Damien Rice's album is really cool, nice and mellow, if a little bit melancholy. Isn't he going out with Renee Zellweger?

Originally Posted by Lealabell Damien Rice's album is really cool, nice and mellow, if a little bit melancholy. Isn't he going out with Renee Zellweger? Yup, I think that he is. I love that song because it is so melancholy and just so moving.

Originally Posted by neene If you like Damien Rice you might like James Blunt, especially the song High
icon_wink.gif

At the moment I am listeing to Isobel Campbell's Amorino all the time, love it!

Thanks for the recommendation. I will have to look into his songs. Now, who is Isobel Campbell? What sort of music genre does she fall into?

Latest posts

Back