Quantcast

New Years Eve plans?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Does anyone have any big plans for New Years? Hubby and I will probably just have a cozy evening at home, maybe pickup a nice takeout dinner, rent a movie and relax by the fire.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
That sounds like a great plan. It will be a home night for us too. Just relaxing and watching TV.

Reaction score
probably going to the big island to celebrate w/my brother, SIL & two little boys.

Reaction score
I've no plans YET but i'm hoping to maybe go away for the weekend with a few friends. Better book somewhere quick!

Reaction score
My hubby and I will still be in Florida with my family for Christmas. New Years Eve is my friend Kristen's birthday - she'll be 14. (She's like a sister to me; she's my pastor's daughter.) So, we'll be spending New Years at my parents' church, and Kristen's birthday party that evening. It'll be nice, since it's the church I grew up in, and everyone is like family to me.

Reaction score
We will be at my parent's house for New Years so we'll probably just sit around with my parents like always! And on New Year's Day my grandma always insists on cooking ham and black-eyed peas for good luck -- a southern tradition I think! (Meanwhile the boys will spend the day watching football...)