New Years Eve plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any big plans for New Years? Hubby and I will probably just have a cozy evening at home, maybe pickup a nice takeout dinner, rent a movie and relax by the fire.

That sounds like a great plan. It will be a home night for us too. Just relaxing and watching TV.

probably going to the big island to celebrate w/my brother, SIL & two little boys.

I've no plans YET but i'm hoping to maybe go away for the weekend with a few friends. Better book somewhere quick!

My hubby and I will still be in Florida with my family for Christmas. New Years Eve is my friend Kristen's birthday - she'll be 14. (She's like a sister to me; she's my pastor's daughter.) So, we'll be spending New Years at my parents' church, and Kristen's birthday party that evening. It'll be nice, since it's the church I grew up in, and everyone is like family to me.
smile.gif

We will be at my parent's house for New Years so we'll probably just sit around with my parents like always! And on New Year's Day my grandma always insists on cooking ham and black-eyed peas for good luck -- a southern tradition I think! (Meanwhile the boys will spend the day watching football...)

Latest posts

Back