new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm Hannah from Alabama, USA. I've been a member for a little while but this is the first time to post anything. This web site is the best! I've gotten so much info about make up already. I love it! Also, everyone seems so nice.

Hi! Welcome to MUT! I am Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

Originally Posted by hannah Hello, everyone. I'm Hannah from Alabama, USA. I've been a member for a little while but this is the first time to post anything. This web site is the best! I've gotten so much info about make up already. I love it! Also, everyone seems so nice.

Hey Hannah! I'm Janelle from NY - welcome to our home away from home!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If you have any questions or need help, just PM a Mod & we'll help you out asap.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by hannah

Hello, everyone. I'm Hannah from Alabama, USA. I've been a member for a little while but this is the first time to post anything. This web site is the best! I've gotten so much info about make up already. I love it! Also, everyone seems so nice.

Hiya Hannah, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything just PM me or one of the other mods. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Hannah! You're in the right place & I'm glad you're posting.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back