Quantcast

Newb alert :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more

kittin.

Reaction score
Hi Kittin - welcome aboard - I'm Karen from Long Island, NY (Have fun, the girls are great here)...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kittin

Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more

kittin.

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Talking beauty is popular

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kittin Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more

kittin.

welcome kitten,prepare to have lots of fun!

Reaction score
& Welcome to MuT kittin! Glad to have you w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself here. Looking forward to your posts!

Liz

Reaction score
Hi kitten! welcome to mut! hop you enjoy the boards. feel free to ask anything you want. the girls (and tony lol) are great!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Doll, what's up today? Tony you finally acknowledged me,I'm beond my self

Reaction score
LOLOL! Aww, I try to acknowledge all the talented girls here! I just had popped in and saw you said HI to a newb! Thanks for that!

Hey, I just realized, you didn't tell me what's up today lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL! Aww, I try to acknowledge all the talented girls here! I just had popped in and saw you said HI to a newb! Thanks for that!
Hey, I just realized, you didn't tell me what's up today lol

hey{{{{{tONY}}}}},Whats up!

Jen

Reaction score
Welcome, Kittin! MuT is an awesome group! Glad you are here and looking forward to your posts.

Reaction score
Why thank you all for such a warm welcome! I've been around most of the makeup boards for ages, and this seems a lovely place!

cheers!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kittin

Why thank you all for such a warm welcome! I've been around most of the makeup boards for ages, and this seems a lovely place!
cheers!

Cool! Happy to have you !

Reaction score
Hi Kittin!! We're so glad you found us!! Welcome to MuT!!

Originally Posted by kittin Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more

kittin.

Reaction score
Hi Kittin,

I'm new, too. Everyone is super nice, and I enjoy having a place to rant or rave about makeup or skincare products or whatever!

See ya around the boards,

Nicolet

Reaction score

kittin.

to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please PM me or any other mod and we will gladly answer any question you may have.

Latest posts