Newb alert :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more
smile.gif

kittin.

Hi Kittin - welcome aboard - I'm Karen from Long Island, NY (Have fun, the girls are great here)...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kittin

Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more
smile.gif

kittin.

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Talking beauty is popular
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kittin Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more
smile.gif

kittin.

welcome kitten,prepare to have lots of fun!

& Welcome to MuT kittin! Glad to have you w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself here. Looking forward to your posts!
biggrin.gif

Hi kitten! welcome to mut! hop you enjoy the boards. feel free to ask anything you want. the girls (and tony lol) are great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Doll, what's up today? Tony you finally acknowledged me,I'm beond my self

LOLOL! Aww, I try to acknowledge all the talented girls here! I just had popped in and saw you said HI to a newb! Thanks for that!

Hey, I just realized, you didn't tell me what's up today lol

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL! Aww, I try to acknowledge all the talented girls here! I just had popped in and saw you said HI to a newb! Thanks for that!
Hey, I just realized, you didn't tell me what's up today lol

wink.gif

hey{{{{{tONY}}}}},Whats up!

Welcome, Kittin! MuT is an awesome group! Glad you are here and looking forward to your posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Why thank you all for such a warm welcome! I've been around most of the makeup boards for ages, and this seems a lovely place!

cheers!

Originally Posted by kittin

Why thank you all for such a warm welcome! I've been around most of the makeup boards for ages, and this seems a lovely place!
cheers!

Cool! Happy to have you !

Hi Kittin!! We're so glad you found us!! Welcome to MuT!!

Originally Posted by kittin Hiya all... I just found this site and am quite pleased that I did. I'm a little overwhelmed at the size and number of boards but look forward to poking around some more
smile.gif

kittin.

Hi Kittin,

I'm new, too. Everyone is super nice, and I enjoy having a place to rant or rave about makeup or skincare products or whatever!

See ya around the boards,

Nicolet

smile.gif

kittin.

23_3_36.gif
to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please PM me or any other mod and we will gladly answer any question you may have.

Latest posts

Back