Quantcast

NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
333
Reaction score
12
I just got charged, so I thought I would start a thread for this next tube.

 
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
646
Reaction score
336
Location
New York
nice, any spoilers anywhere/ :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> idk if I want it... cool :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
4,241
Reaction score
3,519
I let my card expire and didn't renew it, when I did I got the 
"Welcome back, we missed you" email. I hope that means I don't get repeats.  Oh wait this is Test Tube of course there will be repeats!  

 
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
174
Hoping for spoilers.. I'm not joining again until I can see what's in it first. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
58
Reaction score
18
I was charged 7 days ago. I was hoping it would ship earlier due to the charge, but now I'm not so sure.

 
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
58
Reaction score
18
According to Facebook they are shipping tubes out on the 1st. No spoilers to be found anywhere right now though ....

 
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
16
Got an email today about how much they miss me and an offer for 30% off if I signed back up. I actually almost did it until I remembered that shipping is an extra $10 so it would be almost $30. I've been too disappointed in the past to risk it again. I am interested to see what you guys get in the tubes this month though.

 
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
174
Got an email today about how much they miss me and an offer for 30% off if I signed back up. I actually almost did it until I remembered that shipping is an extra $10 so it would be almost $30. I've been too disappointed in the past to risk it again. I am interested to see what you guys get in the tubes this month though.
Same here.. I don't know why but I'm Waaaay cranky about their shipping costs. I could justify it back in the day where the tubes were generally very high value but now I'm more picky and have to see the tube first.
 
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
284
Reaction score
252
Location
Phoenix, AZ
I really like these test tubes but I'm finding that the QVC test tube is better.  Too bad it only comes out 4 times a year. BOOOO!

 

MissJexie

Rachel
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
3,625
Reaction score
4,865
Location
MA
I got this subscription back in 2012 and canceled after one box. Now they're e-mailing me with an invite to try it again with a 30% off coupon code.

I must know, is it worth it with the 30% off do you think?

I'm wondering if I should just sign up and go for it and then cancel after the one discounted month, lol.

 
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
565
Reaction score
355
I wonder how many of the items in the video will be in the tube?

 

MissJexie

Rachel
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
3,625
Reaction score
4,865
Location
MA
Quote: Originally Posted by feisty1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder how many of the items in the video will be in the tube?
Probably just the Herbal Essences lol

 
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Probably just the Herbal Essences lol
Probably sounds crazy to most, but I would love to get this in our tubes.  I use Wen and have for several years, but it is not cheap.  I loved the pink Herbal Essences back in the day when my hair was so abundant and manageable that I didn't have to baby it.  The smell was wonderful; it would fill up the bathroom.  All of the other shampoos/conditioners that we have received have been given away to friends because they all had sulfate.  This would be the first one that I would actually try.  :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer as a 100 pt perk with Sephora, and it is WONDERFUL.  I so hope that sample comes in the tube, as I would love for everyone to get the opportunity to try it, and I would love to have a back up.  I have light/medium skin, and it gives me a great sunkissed look.  You can go as light or dark with it as needed. 

I have the Chloe Roses sample, and it is also awesome. 

Now that I think about it, any of these products would make my day.  :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

 

MissJexie

Rachel
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
3,625
Reaction score
4,865
Location
MA
Quote: Originally Posted by srmmrr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Probably sounds crazy to most, but I would love to get this in our tubes.  I use Wen and have for several years, but it is not cheap.  I loved the pink Herbal Essences back in the day when my hair was so abundant and manageable that I didn't have to baby it.  The smell was wonderful; it would fill up the bathroom.  All of the other shampoos/conditioners that we have received have been given away to friends because they all had sulfate.  This would be the first one that I would actually try.  :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer as a 100 pt perk with Sephora, and it is WONDERFUL.  I so hope that sample comes in the tube, as I would love for everyone to get the opportunity to try it, and I would love to have a back up.  I have light/medium skin, and it gives me a great sunkissed look.  You can go as light or dark with it as needed. 

I have the Chloe Roses sample, and it is also awesome. 

Now that I think about it, any of these products would make my day.  :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

Honestly I wouldn't mind getting either! Unfortunately, I watch some of the videos from past months and it doesn't look like they actually include anything from these videos in the tubes for that corresponding month? I may be wrong since I haven't subscribed to New Beauty in years, but that's what it looked like to me per the past few videos. :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
565
Reaction score
355
If this box had these samples I would order it. Of course I doubt they would put that really expensive perfume holder in it but I love it so much! Lol. A girl can dream. Does beauty test tube release a video on the tube before they release it so you know what to expect?

 
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Did anyone else get the email for 30% this months tube I just saw it in my inbox it takes about 9$ off :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 

MissJexie

Rachel
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
3,625
Reaction score
4,865
Location
MA
Quote: Originally Posted by Catsbatsandrats /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get the email for 30% this months tube I just saw it in my inbox it takes about 9$ off

Yep, I got it! At first I was like, "YAY!" But then I realized it really only pays for shipping, technically...so now I'm still on the fence lol. (Who am I kidding, I'll probably order it!)


 
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
4,241
Reaction score
3,519
I'm SO excited for this tube!   Everything looks great to me!

 

Latest posts

Top