NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Classynfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yep, me too.

Quote: Originally Posted by lilpapsgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone else had issues with shipping? Mines been hanging out as initiated since 2/21.
Same.  It takes forever to get rolling.

My tracking information shows the package to be initiated.  It hasn't updated since 3-21. It might be due to the winter storm.

FInally had some movement in my tracking!  Looks like I'll be getting my tube on Tuesday.

I signed up, March/April's looks amazing! I emailed their customer service to see if I would definitely get this test tube and they confirmed I will.

One question, I'm confused, do you have to wait until your 2nd test tube to get the extra bag of goodies or does it always come with the test tube?

I signed up, March/April's looks amazing! I emailed their customer service to see if I would definitely get this test tube and they confirmed I will. One question, I'm confused, do you have to wait until your 2nd test tube to get the extra bag of goodies or does it always come with the test tube?
they always come in the tube. You'll get your extras too :)

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg, someone on YouTube got a 1oz suki exfoliator in her to go bag! Gah , want that!
I got that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Favorite part of the whole tube. I love that stuff!

I know they've emailed out re-subscription emails to some of you with a 30% off coupon - I'm guessing that's an individual/unique code just for the recipient's use? Does anyone know of ANY coupons to use for NBTT? I'm not having any luck finding any...

Got my box today! This is my favorite box in a long time. Glad I didn't get the Suki scrub, because I recently bought a full-sized jar! 

My extras were:

- Glymed Plus Intense Peptide Skin Recovery Complex

- Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler

- Phyto Phytolisse Smoothing Shampoo

- Radical Facial Oil

So happy for the blush. It's the one beauty product I never buy for some reason, and I've recently been wanting to get some. There was one sent out in the Ipsy bag last month that I really wanted, but this one is way better!!!

Wth? My friend who lives miles from me got her tube last week.  Mine STILL has no shipping updates beyond what was posted on 2/21!

Um, lets add this to the list of weirdness going on. There is at least one more variation of tube out there now. A girl on my Ipsy trade board posted hers with pictures and the insert had a powder brush, maracuja oil, and nail polish. She still had the mask, mascara, glam glow. Cant remember what she didn't have. all in all, I really hope I get her variation! I LOVE Tarte maracuja oil and they included the full size. These weren't sample items either...

Quote: Originally Posted by Classynfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Um, lets add this to the list of weirdness going on. There is at least one more variation of tube out there now. A girl on my Ipsy trade board posted hers with pictures and the insert had a powder brush, maracuja oil, and nail polish. She still had the mask, mascara, glam glow. Cant remember what she didn't have. all in all, I really hope I get her variation! I LOVE Tarte maracuja oil and they included the full size. These weren't sample items either...
If it didn't have the Tarte blush, then I really hope I don't get that one. I've been dying to try one of their blushes for ages and this was my opportunity! LOL

If I end up with the maracuja oil it's going to my trade thread to be traded to someone with a blush LOL

If it didn't have the Tarte blush, then I really hope I don't get that one. I've been dying to try one of their blushes for ages and this was my opportunity! LOL If I end up with the maracuja oil it's going to my trade thread to be traded to someone with a blush LOL
If you get the maracuja and oil I get the blush, consider the trade done! :)

I've actually received both the oil and a tarte blush in past NBTT's and I love them both, so I wouldn't be bummed with either repeat.  But what I really want to know is where the heck is my dang tube!

Latest posts

Back