Quantcast

Newbie Here

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.

Reaction score
Hi Skiser!!! Yep, you have jumped into the realm of the nice girls. We appreciated you introducing yourself and wanting to say hi!

Welcome from the programming dept.

Hope to see you online alot and maybe some swaps/reviews.

Take care!

Originally Posted by SKiser

I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SKiser I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.
Heya SKiser!Great to have you here. Join in!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Warm welcome SKiser! Hope you like it here and look forward to your posts!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SKiser I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.
Hey SKiser..Welcome to MuT...Glad you joined

Reaction score
Hiya, welcome to MuT! Does BlackAngel post here??? Where are you BA?? I never knew you were joined MuT!

Reaction score
Hi and welcome SKiser! We're glad to have you here! Can't wait to get to know you here at MuT! We're a very friendly bunch, so jump right in!

Reaction score
Hey Skiser! Hi and welcome to MUT! You will have lots of fun here.

Latest posts