Newbie Intro!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Lindsay and I am from the Big Island of Hawaii where it's summer and humid all the time! I just got married on June 11th and am spending my wifey days at home til I get a job
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love to try out new make-up/skincare items and am still looking for the "right" ones. This looks like a great place to read reviews and chat!

Hi Lindsey welcome to mut,and congrats on your marriage !!!!

my best friend is getting married in oct and she is super stressed,bet your glad that part is over!!!!looking foward to your posts,Gwendolyn from NY.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Gwendolyn (such a pretty name!) I was lucky, my mom did a lot of the wedding planning since I was graduating college at the time hehe

aloha! hehe

welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. i believe we have a couple of hawaiian chicas on here also
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mrs_linz_V

Hi all! My name is Lindsay and I am from the Big Island of Hawaii where it's summer and humid all the time! I just got married on June 11th and am spending my wifey days at home til I get a job
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love to try out new make-up/skincare items and am still looking for the "right" ones. This looks like a great place to read reviews and chat!

Hi Lindsay!!!! I'm Tony(one of the admins here) and we are on vacation right now in Maui! Leaving tomorrow tho
frown.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Hi Lindsay! We went to Kauai on our honeymoon last year and LOVED it; I am always jealous of girls that live in Hawaii! (just kidding!) Welcome to MUT, I'm sure you'll love it!

Incidently it was my wedding that got me interested in makeup ... I never wore much makeup until I started experimenting with it so I could do my own makeup for my wedding, and now I am hooked! lol

Greetings from California, Lindsay! Welcome to Mut..you're gonna love it here. Being a newlywed is fun! Enjoy your new life with your sweetie.

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Congrats on your wedding.

Hi Lindsey, great to have you with us and Congratualtions on your wedding!

Pauline from ScotlandxXx

hi lindsay and welcome to mut. congrats on your nuptials. i'm monnie from michigan. mut has it all!

Originally Posted by mrs_linz_V Hi all! My name is Lindsay and I am from the Big Island of Hawaii where it's summer and humid all the time! I just got married on June 11th and am spending my wifey days at home til I get a job
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Lindsay! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you and congrats on your recent wedding!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back