Newbie just popping in to introduce myself. r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Tabitha and I'm a confessed cosmetic junkie. Some of you may know me by the same name from another makeup board and for the ones who don't know me, I look forward to getting to know you...so hello everybody!
tongue.gif

Hiya Tabitha! Fancy seeing you here, i'm laura127 on the other board
wink.gif
If you need help with anything just PM me or one of the other mods! Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

lol the "other board" hehehe

Welcome Tabitha! HUGS! I'm Tony, one of the admins here. If you need any help, just post a message anywhere. The moderators are wonderful and will see it and get rightback with you. I Have just approved your brand so thanks for jumping right in!

Originally Posted by Tabitha

My name is Tabitha and I'm a confessed cosmetic junkie. Some of you may know me by the same name from another makeup board and for the ones who don't know me, I look forward to getting to know you...so hello everybody!
tongue.gif

Welcome also! I'm Reija the other admin here. We hope you find it fun and easy going over here. The drama isn't happenin' here!

Let us know if you need anything!

Originally Posted by Tabitha

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
Hi Tabitha! I'm Marie-Line, nice to meet you!
tongue.gif

I'm quite new too, but you will see how it's easy too talk about everything (and body care especially! lol)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and too have friendly pieces of advice when you ask something.
icon_redface.gif

Where do you come from?

tongue.gif
Bye and talk you soon!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tabitha My name is Tabitha and I'm a confessed cosmetic junkie. Some of you may know me by the same name from another makeup board and for the ones who don't know me, I look forward to getting to know you...so hello everybody!
tongue.gif

welcome & loved already.
icon_biggrin.gif
Laura, I'm shocked to see you here too!
wink.gif
As for me, I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone. Also, where I'm from (KY) is pretty much a cosmetic wasteland so I'm depending on all of you guys & gals to keep my high-end lemming alive!

Hey Tabitha,

Like others, me Welcoming you 2FAST2Firious MUT.....It won't take long time for your answer...you will find out....anyway am Mina, Fl,USA NICE2MEET with you. Looking forward to c your POST...HAVE FUN
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tabitha My name is Tabitha and I'm a confessed cosmetic junkie. Some of you may know me by the same name from another makeup board and for the ones who don't know me, I look forward to getting to know you...so hello everybody!
tongue.gif

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Tabitha! I'm Gail from Honolulu & use the same name on other boards. Hope you'll enjoy it here as much as Laura, Trisha & I do.
smile.gif

Welcome Tabitha! I'm Joy from Los Angeles, another mod here. Glad you found us!!

tongue.gif
Welcome to MUT, Tabitha! I'm Janelle from NY - one of the Hair Mod's... Glad to have you aboard!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love it here, and I'm sure you will too! Enjoy youself & hope to chat with you soon!

Latest posts

Back