Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all! I just wanted to stop and say hello. I just found this website today, and it's really a great site!

& Welcome to MuT Brelki! Glad to have you here w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself. I look forward to your posts!
smile.gif

A BIG Hello from New York Brelki - I'm new too, this is a lot of fun ~ great information and a fabulous bunch of sweethearts on here.. You have questions??? They got answers!!!

Thanks! Everyone has been so helpful and nice! I'm very glad I "stumbled" across this site.

Originally Posted by Brelki Thanks! Everyone has been so helpful and nice! I'm very glad I "stumbled" across this site. Welcome Brelki! I "stumbled" across this site too (last year) & I just love it. Glad you found us!

Welcome to MUT, Brelki! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to MuT, Brelki! I'm Janelle from NY - glad to have you as a new member! I'm sure you'll like it here, although I have to warn you - it gets addicting!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome!

Originally Posted by Brelki

Hey all! I just wanted to stop and say hello. I just found this website today, and it's really a great site!

Yep MUT is a great website. Everyone here is very helpful and nice. You will soon be an addict, it's more addicting than caffeine; trust me. I'm addicted to this website almost as much as I'm addicted to makeup
wink.gif

(((HUGS!)))

Originally Posted by FairyRave

Yep MUT is a great website. Everyone here is very helpful and nice. You will soon be an addict, it's more addicting than caffeine; trust me. I'm addicted to this website almost as much as I'm addicted to makeup
wink.gif

Hiya Brelki, welcome to MakeUptalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just SHOUT or else you can PM me or one of the other mods & we'll gladly help you out
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back