Quantcast

Newbie!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey guys! My name is Ashley and i'm almost 21 years old. Well, my friend though I oughta join here. And I agreed. I'm a makeup FREAK so it's nice to know there is a forum that may keep you from buying a potentially heinous lipstick, or push you in the right direction for the perfect eye shadow. Awesome.

I'm going to Austin, Tx in a week and a half, and Sephora and MAC are my destinations of choice

Reaction score
Welcome to the board!!!

I am angela from chicago totally obessed with makeup

Reaction score
and as a fellow mac addict i say YAAAAY gotta love going to the mac stores lol

i just spent insane amounts of money in the past 2 weeks

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Ashley! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you don't mind my asking, who referred you to MUT?

Thanks and enjoy the site!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT Ashley! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet a fellow MAC addict!
Who's your friend that referred you? Be sure to tell Tony, so she can get a referral credit!

Anyhoooo, enjoy & Welcome!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Who's your friend that referred you? Be sure to tell Tony, so she can get a referral credit!
We think alike!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol We think alike! Yup!
But you're a faster typer! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MuT Ashley! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet a fellow MAC addict!
Who's your friend that referred you? Be sure to tell Tony, so she can get a referral credit!

Anyhoooo, enjoy & Welcome!

My BFF Michelle, AKA kissesarecandy0 referred me!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkRibbons My BFF Michelle, AKA kissesarecandy0 referred me!
Cool! Glad both of you are here!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool! Glad both of you are here!
I'm glad to be here!! And I wanted to tell you, you are so pretty!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

Hey guys! My name is Ashley and i'm almost 21 years old. Well, my friend though I oughta join here. And I agreed. I'm a makeup FREAK so it's nice to know there is a forum that may keep you from buying a potentially heinous lipstick, or push you in the right direction for the perfect eye shadow. Awesome.

I'm going to Austin, Tx in a week and a half, and Sephora and MAC are my destinations of choice

Welcome to MakeupTalk, the nicest beauty board around! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the mods, they are wonderful

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I'm glad to be here!! And I wanted to tell you, you are so pretty!
Aww! Thanks! Sweet of you to say!

Reaction score
& Welcome to MuT! Glad to have you here & know you'll have a great time. Looking forward to your posts!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

Reaction score
Hey Ashley, just jumping on board the wagon here to say HI & WELCOME! If you need help with anything just shout! Looking forward to chatting with you

Reaction score
Welcome Ashley, enjoy Sephora and Mac

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Hey guys! My name is Ashley and i'm almost 21 years old. Well, my friend though I oughta join here. And I agreed. I'm a makeup FREAK so it's nice to know there is a forum that may keep you from buying a potentially heinous lipstick, or push you in the right direction for the perfect eye shadow. Awesome.

Latest posts