Newbie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! My name is Ashley and i'm almost 21 years old. Well, my friend though I oughta join here. And I agreed. I'm a makeup FREAK so it's nice to know there is a forum that may keep you from buying a potentially heinous lipstick, or push you in the right direction for the perfect eye shadow. Awesome.
biggrin.gif

I'm going to Austin, Tx in a week and a half, and Sephora and MAC are my destinations of choice
smile.gif

and as a fellow mac addict i say YAAAAY gotta love going to the mac stores lol

i just spent insane amounts of money in the past 2 weeks

Welcome to MUT Ashley! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you don't mind my asking, who referred you to MUT?

Thanks and enjoy the site!

Welcome to MuT Ashley! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet a fellow MAC addict!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Who's your friend that referred you? Be sure to tell Tony, so she can get a referral credit!
redface.gif

Anyhoooo, enjoy & Welcome!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Who's your friend that referred you? Be sure to tell Tony, so she can get a referral credit!
redface.gif
We think alike!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MuT Ashley! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet a fellow MAC addict!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Who's your friend that referred you? Be sure to tell Tony, so she can get a referral credit!
redface.gif

Anyhoooo, enjoy & Welcome!

My BFF Michelle, AKA kissesarecandy0 referred me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons My BFF Michelle, AKA kissesarecandy0 referred me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cool! Glad both of you are here!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool! Glad both of you are here!
smile.gif
I'm glad to be here!! And I wanted to tell you, you are so pretty!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

Hey guys! My name is Ashley and i'm almost 21 years old. Well, my friend though I oughta join here. And I agreed. I'm a makeup FREAK so it's nice to know there is a forum that may keep you from buying a potentially heinous lipstick, or push you in the right direction for the perfect eye shadow. Awesome.
biggrin.gif

I'm going to Austin, Tx in a week and a half, and Sephora and MAC are my destinations of choice
smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk, the nicest beauty board around! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the mods, they are wonderful

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I'm glad to be here!! And I wanted to tell you, you are so pretty!
smile.gif
Aww! Thanks! Sweet of you to say!
icon_redface.gif

& Welcome to MuT! Glad to have you here & know you'll have a great time. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Hey Ashley, just jumping on board the wagon here to say HI & WELCOME! If you need help with anything just shout! Looking forward to chatting with you

Welcome Ashley, enjoy Sephora and Mac
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Hey guys! My name is Ashley and i'm almost 21 years old. Well, my friend though I oughta join here. And I agreed. I'm a makeup FREAK so it's nice to know there is a forum that may keep you from buying a potentially heinous lipstick, or push you in the right direction for the perfect eye shadow. Awesome.
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Latest posts

Back