Quantcast

Newbie!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello to All,

I stumbled across this beautiful site,while trying to research some new makeup,I am thinking of purchasing. I can tell,this is going to be a home away from home for me!

I am really excited to be here.

Sheridan

Liz

Reaction score
welcome sheridan. i'm Liz from california!

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk Sheridan! We are happy to have you!

Make sure you check out the review center and swap center for some great items!

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Hello to All,
I stumbled across this beautiful site,while trying to research some new makeup,I am thinking of purchasing. I can tell,this is going to be a home away from home for me!

Sheridan

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Sheridan! Iam glad you have found us....See ya around and will definately looking forward to chatting with you soon...am mina from Florida,,,

Reaction score
Hi Sheridan I am a newbie too!!! Glad to meet you...looking forward to seeing you on the boards

Reaction score
Hiya Sheridan, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you. Just shout if you need help with anything and one of us mods will come to your rescue

Reaction score
& Welcome to MuT Sheridan! Glad to have you w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself here. Looking forward to your posts!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sheridan Hello to All,

Sheridan

welcome to the board!! this is one of the nicest boards out there.

Reaction score
Ladies,

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I live in Florida and with the summer coming up,I hope to discover some new makeup or techniques to make my face stay on longer.

See Ya Around!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT, Sheridan! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

Reaction score
Welcome Sheridan! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!

I'm sure you'll love it here! Enjoy!

Reaction score
Hi Sheridan!! Welcome to MuT!! So glad that you found us. This board is very full of useful information and great conversation!!

If you find anything that makes the makeup last under this Florida sun, be sure to let me know. I moved here from Maryland about 3 weeks ago and I'm having a hard time making my mu last through the day.

Glad you found our board!!

Originally Posted by Sheridan Ladies,
Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I live in Florida and with the summer coming up,I hope to discover some new makeup or techniques to make my face stay on longer.

See Ya Around!

Reaction score
Welcome Sheridan

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hello to All,

Sheridan

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Sheridan. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
you'll love it here!!

I joined less than a month ago and I never purchase anything without asking someone here about it and so far I've gotten great advice.

Reaction score
Hi Again!

I am really enjoying this board. I am so hyped! I plan on being a frequent visitor.

Thanks Alot!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sheridan I am really enjoying this board. I am so hyped! I plan on being a frequent visitor. This statement makes me smile. Look forward to getting to know you!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sheridan

Hi Again!
I am really enjoying this board. I am so hyped! I plan on being a frequent visitor.

Thanks Alot!

Hey Sheridan! Happy to have you!