Newbie!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to All,

I stumbled across this beautiful site,while trying to research some new makeup,I am thinking of purchasing. I can tell,this is going to be a home away from home for me!

I am really excited to be here.

Sheridan
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Sheridan! We are happy to have you!

Make sure you check out the review center and swap center for some great items!

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Hello to All,
I stumbled across this beautiful site,while trying to research some new makeup,I am thinking of purchasing. I can tell,this is going to be a home away from home for me!

Sheridan
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Sheridan! Iam glad you have found us....See ya around and will definately looking forward to chatting with you soon...am mina from Florida,,,
icon_smile.gif

Hi Sheridan I am a newbie too!!! Glad to meet you...looking forward to seeing you on the boards
cool.gif

Hiya Sheridan, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you. Just shout if you need help with anything and one of us mods will come to your rescue
biggrin.gif

& Welcome to MuT Sheridan! Glad to have you w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself here. Looking forward to your posts!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hello to All,

Sheridan
icon_cheesygrin.gif

welcome to the board!! this is one of the nicest boards out there.

Ladies,

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I live in Florida and with the summer coming up,I hope to discover some new makeup or techniques to make my face stay on longer.

See Ya Around!

Welcome to MuT, Sheridan! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Sheridan! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm sure you'll love it here! Enjoy!

Hi Sheridan!! Welcome to MuT!! So glad that you found us. This board is very full of useful information and great conversation!!

If you find anything that makes the makeup last under this Florida sun, be sure to let me know. I moved here from Maryland about 3 weeks ago and I'm having a hard time making my mu last through the day.
icon_cry.gif

Glad you found our board!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Ladies,
Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I live in Florida and with the summer coming up,I hope to discover some new makeup or techniques to make my face stay on longer.

See Ya Around!

Welcome Sheridan
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hello to All,

Sheridan
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Sheridan. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

you'll love it here!!

I joined less than a month ago and I never purchase anything without asking someone here about it and so far I've gotten great advice.

Hi Again!

I am really enjoying this board. I am so hyped! I plan on being a frequent visitor.

Thanks Alot!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan I am really enjoying this board. I am so hyped! I plan on being a frequent visitor. This statement makes me smile. Look forward to getting to know you!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Hi Again!
I am really enjoying this board. I am so hyped! I plan on being a frequent visitor.

Thanks Alot!
wink.gif

Hey Sheridan! Happy to have you!

Latest posts

Back