Nice waves....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
no matter what i try, i can't get those nice pretty waves! i can't curl my hair for crap with a curling iron, i just bought garniers surf hair and it wasn't too geat. My hair ends up looking nappy and kinky!...i tried to twist it/braid it and that doesn't work either.

072905_jessicaseventeenmag.jpg

thats what i want!!!!!!!!!

ack. you're not the only one
icon_confused.gif
i can't do my hair for sh*t.

if only i could hire a hair stylist everyday *sigh*

ohhhhhhhhh the memories... when my hair was straightened and longer, i had sooooooooo much fun creating different styles.. that's the only thing i miss about cutting it off... with a little practice, curling iron skills can be gained... and beautiful waves can occur!!!..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You can try some of the CurlySexyHair products, the next time you use your iron... or try some rollers and a good setting spray. I don't know your nationality, but if you are asian, asian hair is the hardest usually to curl... it's so straight!! I wish I had it!!!
icon_wink.gif

In the pictures it looks like she has her hair cut in layers. Getting it cut like that might help you get some waves.

Latest posts

Back