Nicky Hilton Seeks Annulment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WoW! I don't know about you guys but I am simply shocked
icon_rolleyes.gif
...NOT

LOS ANGELES (Oct. 13) - Socialite Nicky Hilton, heiress to the Hilton hotel fortune with elder sister Paris, is seeking to annul her 2-month-old marriage to money manager Todd Meister, Us Weekly magazine reported on Wednesday.

Hilton, 21, and Meister, 33, tied the knot at a Las Vegas wedding ceremony on Aug. 15.

But Us Weekly said Hilton was seen at a political fund-raiser and a nightclub earlier this month without her wedding band and that the couple actually split several weeks ago.

"They're working on an annulment," the magazine quoted one unnamed source as saying. "Nicky and Todd remain the best of friends, but she is 21, and it's just not the right time in her life for her to be married. He lives in New York; she's in L.A."

Other friends told the magazine that the relationship between the two, who have known each other since she was a teenager, had been essentially platonic.

"When they got married, they were a great couple," one source told Us Weekly. "But it was more like they were best friends. It wasn't like a tear-each-other's-clothes-off kind of thing."

<!-- /PARAGRAPH OBJECT -->Nicky and Paris Hilton, 23, who stars in the Fox reality show "The Simple Life," made headlines together in August when the Hollywood home they shared was burglarized.

hey Harley,

Speaking of the OVER-RATED Hilton's , there has been some strong buzz about Paris and her use of the N-word. If this is true I am more disgusted by her now than ever. Maybe the media will now shorten her undeserving 15 minutes!

One word: LOSER!!!

check out this article:

Civil rights groups are demanding an apology from Paris Hilton after a 12-hour videotape surfaced recently showing the hotel heiress calling two African-American men “dumb niggers.â€

According to the “New York Daily News,†Hilton is shown in the tape standing next to friend Brandon Davis as two African American men ask her if she would consider modeling their fashion line. While being polite in front of their faces, Hilton reportedly called the two “dumb niggers†after they walked away, according to British reporter Carole Aye Maung, who reviewed the tape.

"Two guys begin talking to her," Maung told the “Daily News.†“She's being very, very sweet to them. [but] she definitely uses the N-word. It's so cruel, because they were so lovely, and she was being so lovely to them.â€

While it remains to be seen how her multi-racial best friend and “Simple Life†road dawg Nicole Richie takes the news, civil rights leaders Najee Ali, Director of Project Islamic Hope, and Earl Ofari Hutchinson, President of the Los Angeles based National Alliance for Positive Action, are demanding that Paris apologize for using the racial slur.

"The N-Word should not be used by any artist no matter what ethnic group you are a member of,†says Ali. “But to have a white entertainer as popular as Hilton is internationally, can only inflame racial intolerance, bigotry, and hatred."

Hutchinson added: “Hilton is a popular celebrity figure. Her words and actions are hot media items at present. As any celebrity who uses vile racial slurs, she must be held accountable. She must immediately apologize. Entertainers, white or black, who use racial slurs must and should be publicly condemned.â€

“It’s obvious it's our culture's own fault in using this negative word. Now other entertainers feel they have license to do so. But this is an opportunity to take a stand and say no more to the N-word by anyone at anytime."

this was taken by http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=16658

Nicky seems far more immature than Paris so she shouldnt really have got married in the first place, in my opinion. Paris is just annoying me these days. She seems to be everywhere. Plus i hate the fact that my boyfriend worships the ground she walks on!!

Not sure what guys see in her either....my SO does the same thing when she comes on tv and I cant figure out why...I can understand this with Halle Berry, Salma Hayek and maybe JLo but for goodness sake Paris????

Originally Posted by laura127 Nicky seems far more immature than Paris so she shouldnt really have got married in the first place, in my opinion. Paris is just annoying me these days. She seems to be everywhere. Plus i hate the fact that my boyfriend worships the ground she walks on!!

nope, not shocked. lol. as far as paris and the whole n word thing.....i dont know. im not defending her, but i dont see her saying that, because nicole is black. im not sure if shes biracial. anyways.....

i guess I'm lucky... my BF hates paris...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(yay!) he thinks she looks like a stuck up B*&^h, with a nose like a beak. He also hates Jessica Simpson b/c he thinks she's a moron... but I like her, so I have to disagree with him on that one. But I think those "I'm only famous because I was born rich" Hiltons are just trying to stay in their own diamond encrusted spotlights a little longer.

Latest posts

Back