Quantcast

Not around much anymore..

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I dont know if anyone has noticed but i havent been around much in the past week. My internet access in work has been cut so i cant access MuT from there anymore. I'm lost without it & miss you all
but i'll pop in whenever i get time at home.

If anyone wants to contact me for a chat, i'm always available at laura127mut@eircom.net and that's my email for MSN Messenger too.

Liz

Reaction score
awww.... i saw that you weren't around that often just thought you were busy or something. it sucks that your work cut the internet. i remember when i couldn't access the internet for such a long time. it sucked. so i know how you feel. lol

Reaction score
Laura, I certainly don't want you to lose your job, so jump on when you can.

~HUGS~

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
We understand and miss you! See you online when you can!!

Reaction score
yeah, i noticed you weren't around much anymore, laura, and was wondering what happened. we miss you!

Reaction score
Hey Laura! Miss you a lot!
Even if we don't get to see you around a lot, at least we know you'll still be popping in.

Reaction score
Miss you Chickie!! :icon_love Maybe after ahile you'll get it back !! lol
Until then, pop in when you can - and we can still chat on MSN!

Jen

Reaction score
Laura, I've been missing you as well. I know it sucks to not be around as much as you'd like. Will looking forward to your "home" posts.

Reaction score
Aw thanks for all the lovely posts girls! I am really going insane.. And now that i can only access MuT from home i HAVE to make my parents get broadband. Dial up is such a pain in the a$$. Anyway, if anyone ever replies to one of my posts with a question and you dont hear back from me for a few days, don't think i'm ignoring you! Just PM me!

Latest posts