Not around much anymore..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I dont know if anyone has noticed but i havent been around much in the past week. My internet access in work has been cut so i cant access MuT from there anymore. I'm lost without it & miss you all
icon_cry.gif
but i'll pop in whenever i get time at home.

If anyone wants to contact me for a chat, i'm always available at [email protected] and that's my email for MSN Messenger too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

awww.... i saw that you weren't around that often just thought you were busy or something. it sucks that your work cut the internet. i remember when i couldn't access the internet for such a long time. it sucked. so i know how you feel. lol

Laura, I certainly don't want you to lose your job, so jump on when you can.

~HUGS~
smile.gif

yeah, i noticed you weren't around much anymore, laura, and was wondering what happened. we miss you!
smile.gif

Hey Laura! Miss you a lot!
icon_sad.gif
Even if we don't get to see you around a lot, at least we know you'll still be popping in.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Miss you Chickie!! :icon_love Maybe after ahile you'll get it back !! lol
wink.gif
Until then, pop in when you can - and we can still chat on MSN!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Laura, I've been missing you as well. I know it sucks to not be around as much as you'd like. Will looking forward to your "home" posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aw thanks for all the lovely posts girls! I am really going insane.. And now that i can only access MuT from home i HAVE to make my parents get broadband. Dial up is such a pain in the a$$. Anyway, if anyone ever replies to one of my posts with a question and you dont hear back from me for a few days, don't think i'm ignoring you! Just PM me!

Latest posts

Back