Not Online tomorrow!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay ...here's your chance ..I won't be online at all tomorrow ...I get to starve today so I can have a colonoscopy done tomorrow ...HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! NOT! I won't be home until late in the afternoon ...so make all your BUTT jokes now (just remember ..I WILL be back on Thursday ..paybacks are sweet!)
icon_lol.gif

LOL!

good luck! we won't say anything. as long as you don't post the pics! hahahaha

OH ok, butt jokes huh?

It was this little girl's first day of school, and the teacher asked her what her name was.

She replied, "Happy Butt."

The teacher said, "Honey I don't think that's your name. You need to go to the principal's office and get this straightened out."

So she went to the principal's office and he asked, "What's your name?"

And the little girl said, "Happy Butt."

The principal called the girl's mother to get this straightened out once and for all.

After getting off the phone, he looked at the little girl and said, "Honey, your name is Gladys, not Happy Butt."

The girl then exclaimed, "Glad Ass, Happy Butt, what's the difference?"

two women go out one Friday night without their husbands.

As they head back home, right before dawn, both of them drunk, they felt the urge to pee.

They noticed the only place to stop was a cemetery. Scared and drunk, they stopped and decided to go there anyway.

The first one did not have anything to clean herself with, so she took off her panties and used them to clean herself and discarded them.

The second, not finding anything either, thought, "I'm not getting rid of my panties..." so she used the ribbon of a flower wreath to clean herself.

The morning after, the two husbands were talking to each other on the phone, and one says to the other:

"We have to be on the look-out, it seems that these two were up to no good last night, my wife came home without her panties."

The other one responded: "You're lucky, mine came home with a card stuck to her butt that read: "We will never forget you".

8. What do you mean today's our anniversary?

7. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I'd rather just watch TV.

6. Ohhhhhh, this diamond is wayyyyyyyyy tooooooo big!

5. Can our relationship get a little more physical? I'm tired of being 'just friends'

4. Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?

3. Aww, don't stop for directions, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to get there.

2. I don't care if it's on sale, $300 is way to much for a designer dress.

1. Hey, pull my finger!

tn_penbutts.jpg

buttitchest.jpg

buttface.jpg

detector.jpg

Originally Posted by Naturally

Okay ...here's your chance ..I won't be online at all tomorrow ...I get to starve today so I can have a colonoscopy done tomorrow ...HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! NOT! I won't be home until late in the afternoon ...so make all your BUTT jokes now (just remember ..I WILL be back on Thursday ..paybacks are sweet!)
icon_lol.gif

Best of luck Kim! Hope you're going ok and dont faint from not eating
biggrin.gif

good luck Kim. I know a colonoscopy is not very much fun (watched one during my hospital internship) but it´s necessary.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) two women go out one Friday night without their husbands.
As they head back home, right before dawn, both of them drunk, they felt the urge to pee.

They noticed the only place to stop was a cemetery. Scared and drunk, they stopped and decided to go there anyway.

The first one did not have anything to clean herself with, so she took off her panties and used them to clean herself and discarded them.

The second, not finding anything either, thought, "I'm not getting rid of my panties..." so she used the ribbon of a flower wreath to clean herself.

The morning after, the two husbands were talking to each other on the phone, and one says to the other:

"We have to be on the look-out, it seems that these two were up to no good last night, my wife came home without her panties."

The other one responded: "You're lucky, mine came home with a card stuck to her butt that read: "We will never forget you".

hahahaha that made me laugh out loud.

on a more serious note, good luck and i hope everything turns out ok!

Good luck Kim! I had one done last year and it wasn't too bad. The starving part sucked though.

Good Luck Kim! I had one done a few years ago. The worst part is the prep. Hang in there!

Tony - That's too funny!

Good luck Kim, hope everything goes nicely.

AND Tony!! I haven't laughed so hard like this for a loooong time! thanks
hahaha.gif

Glad it all went well for you.

Wow, you did good not eating for 30 hours - that must have been tough.

Latest posts

Back