NY Times Best Seller List, # !2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Look what made # 12 on the New York Times (non fiction) best seller list:

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!-- function popup_cover_0060763957() {window.open("http://covers.allbookstores.com/c/1090114708/book/full/0060763957", "cover_0060763957","toolbar=no,location=no,directo ries=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizab le=yes,height=499,width=338"); return false;}--></SCRIPT>http://covers.allbookstores.com/c/1090114694/book/big/0060763957 <TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Author:</TD><TD>David T. Hardy, Jason Clarke </TD></TR><TR><TD>Format:</TD><TD>Hardcover </TD></TR><TR><TD>Published:</TD><TD>June 2004 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ISBN:</TD><TD>0060763957 </TD></TR><TR><TD>List Price:</TD><TD>$22.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Pages:</TD><TD>246 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Publisher:</TD><TD>Harpercollins </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Synopsis

This scathing critique of filmmaker and author Michael Moore examines his career from his first film, ROGER AND ME, through FAHRENHEIT 9/11. It includes original material by the authors as well as chapters by Tim Blair, Andrew Sullivan, and Anthony Zoubeck. In their view, Moore is a liberal phony who pretends to be a common man while living a rich lifestyle--a person who can dish it out but can't take it. They question Moore's motives, his character, and his skill as a filmmaker, and they take every opportunity to hold him up to ridicule. The two authors, who see themselves as turning Moore's own methods against him, have even erected websites specifically directed at Moore, where they gleefully publish opinions about his failings.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think he is a bit of a nut. I have read a little of his work but i take most with a pinch of salt even though im not a fan of Bush. I keep an open mind .

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I think he is a bit of a nut. I have read a little of his work but i take most with a pinch of salt even though im not a fan of Bush. I keep an open mind . DonnaMary, are you going to post some of your delicious homemade stew in our recipe section? I make some with cabbage that is pretty good. Please post one.. I'm curious as to what base you use!
smile.gif
Cali

LOL! I think the book cover is apropos - Michael Moore EATING the White House. mmmmMMmmm! [munch munch - burp!]

Back