Quantcast

Oh Lord, She's Pregnant...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Saw this on the news tonight... but we knew that already ! damn, we're good!

Reaction score
We are good. I wonder if she will document it for her new show on UPN.

Reaction score
Of course she will. She's all about shameless promotion.
Sorry Brit fans, as you can see, I don't think highly of her.

Reaction score
She always seems to need some sort of spotlight on her - be it good press or bad - as long as she's still in the news, she's happy. Now if she's having a baby, I'm sure the pregnancy will be shoved down our throats just like everything else she does.

Reaction score
I just hope she knows how much effort it takes to be a mom. She's in for a rude awakening. :::sigh:::

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha I just hope she knows how much effort it takes to be a mom. She's in for a rude awakening. :::sigh::: Yup! It's not like its a puppy~ and you know how the 'mini dog' is the latest trend nowadays...

Reaction score
PMSL! Why didnt she just come out & admit it earlier. It wasn't half obvious!

Reaction score
Maybe she was just keeping quiet in case things went wrong. Most women do that for the 1st 3 months and only tell their nearest and dearest. Imagine having told the whole world you were having a baby and then losing it. It must be horrible to have a miscarriage, let alone have to do it in front of the whole world.

All that said though, I still don't like Britney, she's really fake.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell Maybe she was just keeping quiet in case things went wrong. Most women do that for the 1st 3 months and only tell their nearest and dearest. Imagine having told the whole world you were having a baby and then losing it. It must be horrible to have a miscarriage, let only have to do it in front of the whole world.
All that said though, I still don't like Britney, she's really fake.

I agree on both statements.

Reaction score
I hope her kid won't be screwed up like her (sorry if I offended anyone
)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha Of course she will. She's all about shameless promotion.
Sorry Brit fans, as you can see, I don't think highly of her. well it was obvious she was pregnant. and yes i am sure it will be shoved down our throats. i like some of her music but i am no fan. i'm sure with her new trailer park husband this kid will turn out great

Reaction score
here is a bit of an interview she did that made me want to puke

“We hit a little bit of reality, hardcore, after the first three weeks. But we handled it fine, and now things are starting to go really smooth,†Spears told the magazine. “Before we got married we were on tour, and we were just like kids, ordering room service, saying, ‘Let’s go out tonight. Then, all of a sudden, you have this home, you have the kids [Federline’s children Kaleb and Kori], you have to get the diapers, get the dog to the vet. It’s this reality. Like omigod, I have to tell the maid to buy diapers and get the pool boy to walk the dog? Can’t I just make out with Kevin all the time? Being married sucks.â€

i guess she said this to allure magazine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7046992/

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anya1976 Like omigod, I have to tell the maid to buy diapers and get the pool boy to walk the dog? Can’t I just make out with Kevin all the time? Being married sucks.†did you say that or did she?

Reaction score
Yeah, like it was a big hush, hush secret....Better her than me....LOL....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer did you say that or did she? she did

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anya1976 she did no way! i cannot believe she said that! what a dumbass!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
THat's for sure! All the pics were telling the truth before she did!

Latest posts