Oh Lord, She's Pregnant...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on the news tonight... but we knew that already ! damn, we're good!
wink.gif

Of course she will. She's all about shameless promotion.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Sorry Brit fans, as you can see, I don't think highly of her.

She always seems to need some sort of spotlight on her - be it good press or bad - as long as she's still in the news, she's happy. Now if she's having a baby, I'm sure the pregnancy will be shoved down our throats just like everything else she does.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just hope she knows how much effort it takes to be a mom. She's in for a rude awakening. :::sigh:::

Originally Posted by keaLoha I just hope she knows how much effort it takes to be a mom. She's in for a rude awakening. :::sigh::: Yup! It's not like its a puppy~ and you know how the 'mini dog' is the latest trend nowadays...
icon_rolleyes.gif

PMSL! Why didnt she just come out & admit it earlier. It wasn't half obvious!

Maybe she was just keeping quiet in case things went wrong. Most women do that for the 1st 3 months and only tell their nearest and dearest. Imagine having told the whole world you were having a baby and then losing it. It must be horrible to have a miscarriage, let alone have to do it in front of the whole world.

All that said though, I still don't like Britney, she's really fake.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Maybe she was just keeping quiet in case things went wrong. Most women do that for the 1st 3 months and only tell their nearest and dearest. Imagine having told the whole world you were having a baby and then losing it. It must be horrible to have a miscarriage, let only have to do it in front of the whole world.
All that said though, I still don't like Britney, she's really fake.

I agree on both statements.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Of course she will. She's all about shameless promotion.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Sorry Brit fans, as you can see, I don't think highly of her. well it was obvious she was pregnant. and yes i am sure it will be shoved down our throats. i like some of her music but i am no fan. i'm sure with her new trailer park husband this kid will turn out great
icon_rolleyes.gif

here is a bit of an interview she did that made me want to puke

“We hit a little bit of reality, hardcore, after the first three weeks. But we handled it fine, and now things are starting to go really smooth,†Spears told the magazine. “Before we got married we were on tour, and we were just like kids, ordering room service, saying, ‘Let’s go out tonight. Then, all of a sudden, you have this home, you have the kids [Federline’s children Kaleb and Kori], you have to get the diapers, get the dog to the vet. It’s this reality. Like omigod, I have to tell the maid to buy diapers and get the pool boy to walk the dog? Can’t I just make out with Kevin all the time? Being married sucks.â€

i guess she said this to allure magazine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7046992/

Originally Posted by Anya1976 Like omigod, I have to tell the maid to buy diapers and get the pool boy to walk the dog? Can’t I just make out with Kevin all the time? Being married sucks.†did you say that or did she?

Yeah, like it was a big hush, hush secret....Better her than me....LOL....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 she did no way! i cannot believe she said that! what a dumbass!

Latest posts

Back