Oil of Olay (free samples)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you've read the boards at MuT, you'll see that the Oil of Olay skin care line is highly rated! Check out these free samples to see if you like it too!

LLbanner2.jpg
Click here!

Samples are available for residents of the U.S. 18 years old and older only. Limited quantities available. Limit one sample of each product per household.

<!-- a href="http://pgsampling.com/diffusion/landing.jhtml?Site=15">Click here for a free sample of Total Effects Moisturizer UV Formula.</a>

Click here for a free sample of new Total Effects Age Defying Wet Cleansing Cloths.

Click here for a free sample of new 7x Visible Anti-Aging Vitamin Complex.

Click here for a free sample of Total Effects Night Firming Cream.

ddmutbanner1.gif

<!-- Click here for a free dual sample of Total Effects Hand and Body Treatment.

--><!-- a href="http://www.promoengine.com/olaynf.jhtml?src=tesample">Click here for a free sample of Total Effects Night Firming Cream.</a -->

Stupid offers ONLY available to residents of the U.S...
icon_evil.gif

I got all excited seeing something for free, it never occured to me that these offers are not available to international gals...!!

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki @ Laura - WOW - you are in Ireland!
icon_smile.gif
Yup, i'm miles away from all of ye in the land of leprachauns.. Was just joking about the leprachaun thing.. WE DONT have them here!!!

Originally Posted by greenladysoap I got the samples of night cream and vitamins - prety cool, they sent me full bottle of vitamins!!!but my face broke out from cream.... aghhhh... I thought my skin gonna burn off, it hurts! oh, well, at least it was a sample... ( i use dove for night cream and neutrogena for day cream, so far they are the only ones I can use....
frown.gif
)

Must have been a retinol cream that you tried? Hmmm....I can't believe they gave you a whole bottle of vitamins!

score.jpg

Originally Posted by laura127 Stupid offers ONLY available to residents of the U.S...
icon_evil.gif
I got all excited seeing something for free, it never occured to me that these offers are not available to international gals...!!

Sorry about that, Laura. My eyes are always on the look out for UK ones.

Originally Posted by greenladysoap nope, it was Total effects one... bummer...On a good side, my office just got samples of every cream imaginable for the project, so I can try 'em all!!! hehehe

Oh neat. Do you work for a dermatologist?
abcbanner2.jpg

Wow - I'd love a full bottle of their vitamins! How awesome that you got them! I have a week's worth of them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by greenladysoap I got the samples of night cream and vitamins - prety cool, they sent me full bottle of vitamins!!!but my face broke out from cream.... aghhhh... I thought my skin gonna burn off, it hurts! oh, well, at least it was a sample... ( i use dove for night cream and neutrogena for day cream, so far they are the only ones I can use....
frown.gif
)

Aha! No wonder your soap packaging looks so cool. I'm out of town right now, but when I return, I'm going to take a picture of it and post it! It's really cute.

123banner10.jpg

Latest posts

Back