Ok, who watches Survivor?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, its the Survivor All Stars. They have brought back past people from past shows. Winner and non winners. It is still a HUGE hit here in the US. (with some) We are reality TV junkies here in our house. We love Big Brother, Survivor, the Batchelor/Batchelorette, Joe Millionaire, the Apprentice....

I was traumatized after watching a few Suvivor episodes with some naked gay man on it(forgot the season) I prefer semi-reality shows like the Osbournes,Till Death do Us Part and Newlyweds(watching Jessica Simpson make a fool out of herself is very entertaining
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Anyone watch Survivor this season? It's the Survivor All-Stars. Pretty good!
Comments?

Originally Posted by allisong

I was traumatized after watching a few Suvivor episodes with some naked gay man on it(forgot the season) I prefer semi-reality shows like the Osbournes,Till Death do Us Part and Newlyweds(watching Jessica Simpson make a fool out of herself is very entertaining
wink.gif

Hahahaha Guess what Allisong?
The naked Gay Guy is on this latest All Stars Version. He is quite comical!

I know..LOL He was attacking some poor defenseless little shark..Someone needs to call PETA
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hahahaha Guess what Allisong?
The naked Gay Guy is on this latest All Stars Version. He is quick comical!

Yes I saw it..My hubby was watching..I would have bit is ass too..Poor shark was probably thinking"NO!NO! put your trunks on PLEASE!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, the fucker bite his arm did you see it?

Last night was a RIOT! Richard Hatch (naked gay guy) caught two 3 foot long eels for food. When he was coming up to camp with one in each arm holding them UP as they hung down all dead, Colby said "Hey Hatch! What's that one hangin' in the middle"?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
hahahah I cracked up bigtime

Oh no!! I used to love eel sashimi too..I'll never think of it the same way again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Last night was a RIOT! Richard Hatch (naked gay guy) caught two 3 foot long eels for food. When he was coming up to camp with one in each arm holding them UP as they hung down all dead, Colby said "Hey Hatch! What's that one hangin' in the middle"?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
hahahah I cracked up bigtime

Survivor is the best. I like reality shows anyway. Richard is a kind of weird but he is funny. The all stars is great this season. It's fun to watch when you already know the people and see how much of a different game they are playing now than last time.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back