Olay Moisturinse In Shower Body Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen/heard of this product yet?

Olay Moisturinse In Shower Body Lotion

"Olay has a revolutionary way to softer, smoother skin that will change the way you moisturize. Stop applying and reapplying body lotion - and start using the power of your shower to moisturize your skin like never before. Like a hair conditioner, Olay In Shower Body Lotion is applied onto skin in the shower after cleansing, then rinsed off. Specially designed to work with the humidity and warmth of your shower. It infuses skin with nourishing moisture at the ideal moment for moisturizing skin. The result is softer, smoother, more nourished skin."

Olay_BIG.gif

...I saw it last week while doing my weekly household shopping. It sounds like something I *need*!!! Seriously. I have all these body lotions, and I don't like to use them because I dislike to feel of slathering body lotion all over my body. I know you're supposed to, to stay moisturized, but I just normally use extra-moisturizing body wash, and use body lotion on particular dry parts of my body. I can't bring myself to put it on my whole body. Until now. This stuff looks awesome!!! Now if I can only find some coupons for it...

Originally Posted by Indigo Julia,
Got a sugar or salt scrub? They'll do the same thing, and even one better with the exfoliation.
smile.gif

Jenn

Actually this is very different from a scrub; this is like a conditioner for your skin that you use after you soap up and rinse off the soap. I use homemade scrubs all the time and trust me; this lotion is nothing like a scrub! And scrubs can be too harsh for daily use for some people.
Both my sister and I have tried this and we both love it! It leaves our skin super soft and silky all day; even the next morning our skin is still soft and moisturized! My only complaint is that I would like more fragrances to choose from. There are only two and neither really appeal to me. But the scent fades quickly so I can just cover it up with body spray or perfume with no problems. Which actually is fine with me cause I love my body sprays and perfumes!

I just got a coupon for this so I think I will give it a try, winter will be here before we know it and that's the time of year when my skin needs all the help it can get. It seems like a good idea to have a lotion to use in the shower and then pat dry with a towel, I also hate the way some body moisturizers leave my skin feeling, they can be too heavy at times.

Latest posts

Back