Olive oil to tan?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am taking a stab in the dark about the carrot tanning. back in the 60's people used to mix iodine with baby oil and fry their body. even as a dumb teen i thought that was awful! this is just a guess because they looked like their skin was orange.

ive used olive oil on many occassions, but mix it with dark vinegar for a black tan.....not recommended for light skin people ...can be quite stingy after first used,,,,

Olive oil is better.... a tan never give you glowing skin it just show that your skin is preventing from sun....

Olive oil is very beneficial oil, it can be used in many skin problems. Most of the skin problem is solved by having the olive oil. It is useful for dry as well as tan skin, it also reduce the bad cholesterol level, cure and reduce the acne, treat sun burn, help to fight from breast cancer, it really act as a perfect medium for cosmetics. 

Lemon is possibly the best thing you could use. I have a very sensitive skin. I cannot withstand too much sun light as it causes skin burn and obviously that looks bad. So I used lemon and Aloe to help it out. Just take a lemon and mix it with Aloe gel. Lemon is an anti toxicant, enriched with vitamin C that is the most beneficial for the skin. Just apply it to affected areas for 3-4 days and you'll see the difference.

Latest posts

Back